2,590 Reviews
 (1,840)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!
Published on April 9, 2011 by C F

3.0 out of 5 stars This digital scale is "okay."
Published on June 18, 2011 by Julie D.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, April 9, 2011
OK.... I'll be honest. I worried if the other reviews were fake (and kinda still do). Or maybe this scale just went on sale and that's why it has reviews all of a sudden. But either way it's great. It comes with 4 batteries (uses 2 at a time) which I really appreciated. Also, weighs in grams, ounces, pounds, and another system I didn't know what it was. Kinda because the screen can be hard to see, especially if you're using a larger plate or bowl. That's the only reason I deducted a star. But either way, I like you can change units. I'm using this for weight watchers and it's nice to have options to I can put in a whole figure one way or another. Be careful though. It does shut off automatically after a while. If you're slowing chopping something into a bowl of stuff then expecting to weigh only the added amount, that won't work. Just shop into a separate dish then weigh once finished.

I just got it today and started using it right away. If I run into problems I will surely update.

Update Dec 5 2013: Scale still works great, orignal batteries still in (probably lost the other ones by now). I can't recommend this scale enough. I'm going to throw the other star back on because once you get used to it, the screen is easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's supposed to, January 10, 2013
Understatementjones "hectordogg" (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
No surprises here. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and seems accurate to within a gram or two. Since I'm not selling drugs, this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scale A++, January 11, 2013
I purchased this scale primarily to weigh coffee beans prior to milling so the 1 gram resolution was important. The scale works like a charm - easy to use, very accurate (as verified by known weights) and flexible in terms of the units (grams, ounces, pounds and ML). The Tare function is automatic if you power the scale up with the cup/dish on the weighing platform which simplifies zeroing it out. It is small enough that storage is easy.

Since the scale is so versatile, we've used it for many other weighing tasks that fit within the 11 pound weight limit such as postal and other non-food items.

The scale is very attractive and it comes with two sets of batteries which is a nice touch.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Scale AND the Price is Right, November 10, 2012
It's hard to tell if those who slammed this product really have bad scales or just expect too much (or have a strong ceiling fan on overhead) but mine works great. Would recommend it in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for weighing kittens!, October 2, 2011
As a volunteer with an animal rescue organization...we rescue a variety of cats and orphaned kittens. As such, it's critical to monitor the weight of kittens to ensure they are developing at an optimal rate. This scale is fabulous! Weight can be measured in ounces or grams and can weigh items up to 11 lbs. In addition, the TARE function allows you to put the contents of what you want to weigh in a bowl (or similar container) and it automatically subtracts the weight of the bowl.
This is a high quality, light weight, accurate scale that also happens to be very nice looking and a great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, March 26, 2012
Gao Chong (DAVIS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Elegant Chrome (Kitchen)
I got this scale after promotion for around $11. It came with two sets of AAA batteries and so far worked great. The units are easy to change and you can zero it easily if you had a plate or bowl on it. I did notice some variablity when you move the scale around, for example, the scale was set to zero with nothing on top. I moved it to another counter, it reads 3 g. I simply auto zero it again, I work in a lab, and deals with a lot of hypersensitve scales mainly for really small qualities that we have to measure, so a change in weights when you make a slight shift doesn't mean the scale is bad. Simply means that it's really sensitive.

3.0 out of 5 stars This digital scale is "okay.", June 18, 2011
Julie D. (Upstate New York) - See all my reviews
For the price, this is not a bad item. It appears to measure accurately, and does a good job with re-setting the scale to zero when a plate or bowl is placed on it. I have had a bit of a recurring problem with scale - Sometimes the numbers on the readout just seem to go crazy, changing rapidly over a wide range and not settling down on a weight. If I leave it alone for several minutes, it will turn itself off and settle down. So, I've just learn to deal with this little quirk. It doesn't happen often, so it is not too much of an annoyance. It is certainly not enough of pain to go through the process of returning the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scale!, September 11, 2012
It's very light and very affordable, and the design is classy too. There's only one minor quibble, and it's so minor that I don't feel it warrants knocking off a star, but when the scale is turned on, it emits a very faint but very high-pitched whistling sound. Almost like a dog whistle. I've never seen any electronic device to do that, but this scale does. Well at least my particular scale does, I don't know if other scales do that.

At any rate it works very well, and is very accurate. With the proper care I hope this scale will last a few years if not longer, but we'll see.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless!, August 4, 2014
I bought this scale because the tare button of my old scale does not work well as I have to press it very hard. Now I am very regret. You cannot expect accuracy with this scale. I make bread a few times a week. The first time I used it, I found the problem. When I needed to add 5 grams of yeast to my bread pan, I felt like I already added a lot, but the reading is still zero. So, I stopped adding but did not know how much yeast was actually added. Needless to say, it ruined my bread and wasted all the organic ingredients I put in. Too bad that I cannot returned it because it was just 4 days passed the 30 days return window. I have to go back to my old scale. Even though I have to press the tare button very hard to reset the weight to zero, it measures accurately. I just took a picture to compare two scales. I will try to upload it here so the potential buyers can beware of the problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, July 23, 2014
I would like to recommend this scale but cannot. It weighs in 2 gram increments -- so if you need 1 gram, 3 grams, 5 grams , etc., you are SOL.