5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:54 Mins
I just want to show everyone how quick and easy it is to use this wine opener.
Published on June 26, 2012 by Bertha Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Product does not work
Published on December 20, 2010 by Jane Peebles

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy, June 26, 2012
Length:: 0:54 Mins

I just want to show everyone how quick and easy it is to use this wine opener.

5.0 out of 5 stars AN ELECTRIC WINE OPENER THAT WORKS!, May 3, 2010
This review is from: Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener in Silver, with Wine Pourer, Stopper, Foil Cutter and Elegant Recharging Stand (Kitchen)
I bought two of these, one for myself and one for a friend, and we both absolutely love it. I've had another electric wine opener before I bought this one that was very disappointing, but this one was far better as this one actually works without eating up the cork. Overall, I thought it was greatly priced compared to other comparable wine openers, and frankly, it seems to work better than the more expensive ones as well. I'd definitely purchase this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Wine Opener, May 4, 2010
My wife and I love to drink wine quite frequently and this was no problem for me until my arthritis started kicking in ( it sucks getting old) I started having a hard time opening bottles using a regular wine opener. After a while, I decided to try my first electric wine opener and went with this one, which did not dissapoint. After reading a few reviews on other openers, I guess some of them ruin the cork, or don't work really well but this one has worked flawlessly over the past few weeks. This wine opener is really easy to use and I am even thinking of purchasing a few more for friends. Overall, its a great product, executes flawlessly, sturdy build, and the foil cutter and recharging stand is a nice touch also. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Amazing customer service from Ozeri, June 15, 2010
Very impressed by the quality of the wine opener, it is very functional and easy to use. More importantly, we are extremely impressed by the top notch customer service that we received from Ozeri. We needed EU power adapters which is not available on the units sold from Amazon.com. We contacted Ozeri, they shipped the EU power adapters to us at no additional charge, and they delivered on time! Thank you Ozeri!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best "gadget" ever, September 13, 2010
L. ADAMS (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I have had, and used, this item for some time now. I have to say that this is an amazing product, and works even better than expected. No more struggling with stubborn corks. No more chewed up and spit out cork pieces floating in my wine. This electric opener works quickly and cleanly, and without fuss removes even the most stubborn corks from the bottle. It looks nice enough to be decorative too. I leave it sitting out and plugged in, so it's ready when I need it. I've had tons of compliments on it, and many of my friends are sold and probably have one in their own kitchens by now. I highly recommend this product. For the price, especially, it's a real winner!

1.0 out of 5 stars Product does not work, December 20, 2010
Jane Peebles "enaj" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this from Amazon and charged it as instructed. It had no torque and could not remove a cork. I contacted the seller and they sent me a new one and packaging to send the first back. The second one opened one wine bottle well and then also lost torque and has to be returned. Do not bother ordering this. The Rabbit Metrokane works well but this is a loser. When I had to return the first one, they said the problem happened about 1 out of 1000 times -- well, I got two that did not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, GREAT price, Great Response, April 3, 2012
Our favorite rabbit wine opener died after a long and useful life. My husband LOVES the electric pepper mill I purchased a year ago. I saw the Ozeri Electric Wine opener and wondered if lightening could strike twice. IT DID. I received the electric wine opener in 4 days. The reviews on Amazon guided me to purchase a "PRO" version to handle the plastic corks. Moderna Housewares offered a great price and the shipping was free. Needless to say, my husband raves about the opener to friends. I am grateful for the "Amazon" service and that Moderna Housewares is a place I can get unique gifts at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did I really just pay this little?, April 2, 2012
For some reason I just expected to have to pay more for an electric opener. Now first of all, I would have NEVER gotten this for myself. However, no matter how much I tried to show my wife how to use a bar / waiter style opener she just struggled with making it work.

I decided to surprise her with an electric opener. After seeing how much these cost I was surprised. I thought they would cost more. So now that I was sticker "un-shocked" I was looking for the highest rated. Well that's where I found that maybe a good quality, highly rated, electric wine opener just didn't exist.

After reading through many reviews for many different openers I took a chance on this unit, and now only time will tell. I can report back and declare it does handle synthetic cork with no problem (at least from Apothic Red). The process is so easy, I could train a chinchilla to open wine with this thing. Step one: put opener on bottle. Step Two: Press down button and hold until it stops. Step Three: Remove opener from bottle. Step Four: Press up button until cork falls out. Done.

My Wife loves it. And now no more of her asking for my help in recovering a chewed up cork from her failed attempt at using the bar screw.

4.0 out of 5 stars So easy!!, January 21, 2011
This opener is the answer to my prayers! I have arthritis in my hands, and manual openers are increasingly difficult & painful to use. The opener is very easy to use and has a nice appearance. The only issue I have had is that it cannot remove old/dry corks; they break, and I have to return to the manual opener to finish the job. Otherwise, LOVE this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric Wine Opener, April 23, 2012
This wine opener is great! Modern looking, sleek and easy to use. It even comes with all the accessories you need. The wine pourer is a plus! No mess for pouring wine! I'm going to give these as gifts to all my wine-lover friends. Every wine lover should have one in their home. Great product!

Rate and Discover Movies