Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 18, 2010
I got this for a party I was having and everyone thought it was the coolest thing! It has a blue light when it's charging and removing the cork and it's just neat to watch! Love it! Great value! Happy Happy Happy!
on August 16, 2012
I have had three of these, none of which lasted more than a year. The third was my last. Customer service at Ozeri was very accommodating and replaced the third with an upgraded model. It broke down within two months.
on May 12, 2011
I bought this primarily for my wife, but it works so well that it's pretty much the only opener we use now. It hasn't found a cork it couldn't pull, it ejects the cork with aplomb after pulling, and it holds a charge for weeks in daily use. It's not perfect, but it's really good.

The first one we received had the problem others have noted, with the cutter mount on the top of the corkscrew. The cap cutter mounts onto the top of the unit by a quarter-turn engagement onto a pair of lugs. The idea is fine, but execution was poor: the lugs were moulded from the body plastic of the corkscrew, and were less than a millimeter thick - just a pair of thin plastic wings. They broke immediately, so the cap cutter would no longer store on top of the corkscrew.

I wrote to the manufacturer, who was quite apologetic. He actually telephoned and advised me that I must have received an early one, some of which were indeed flawed, and who offered to send me a replacement at no cost - which he did. Great, attentive company.

The new one is made in the same way as the original, though now the plastic lugs are a somewhat under 2 mm thick. That's enough thicker that it has held up. But as an engineer, my sense is that Ozeri would have been better served by making the lugs quite a lot thicker - without other modifications, there's actually plenty of room for 3mm, which would have been about right. I don't quite understand why they didn't do that.

Anyway, it's now a really good tool, and I'd recommend it to anyone.
on November 8, 2014
This wine opener works great. I've had it for about 9 months now. Pros listed below.

Pros:
1. The top unscrews and can be used to cut the foil on the wine bottle. The best way to do this is to hold the top steady and rotate the wine bottle under it. Cuts through the foil easily.
2. The corkscrew works great going into the cork, removing it, and then coming out of the cork.
3. Cool blue light when plugged in or rotating the corkscrew

Overall: I use this wine opener all the time. I don't even remember when I last used my old manual corkscrew! The only thing I cannot speak to is the battery life since I keep it plugged in most of the time. I would definitely recommend this item!
on March 16, 2013
Nice staying. Seemed to be good quality, but the product has failed in less than 2 mos. and was used about twice per week on average. Disappointing.
VINE VOICEon August 31, 2014
It was wonderful while it lasted. I bought it on June 5, and it died in mid-August. It just stopped working, period. Too late to return it to Amazon, and at $20 too much hassle to contact the manufacturer. It's a really great product when it is working; I am going to hope/assume I just got a defective one, and try it again (at less than $20 it is worth it to me because I really like the ease of use). If the next one dies after less than 3 months, I will re-post here and lower the star rating.
on August 15, 2013
I love using this wine opener on fine wines. However, cheaper wines often use those artificial corks rather than genuine cork wood. The opener always seems to get stuck halfway on these corks and I end up having to wind off the opener and resort to my manual opener to open the bottle.
on January 10, 2016
i love this! what a great price too. it's SO easy to use. you just use the foil cutter by pinching the sides on top to release and then put it around the foil and squeeze and turn. then put the screw on top of the bottle and push. then to get the cork off the machine you push the other buttton. it's so easy and no twisting and turning manually. great for anyone who has trouble opening wine bottles and just a great look to have out for a party. i use it every day and it lasts weeks before i have to recharge. there is a cool blue light that it emits while it's charging. i love this. i've had it for weeks now with no issues whatsoever. i highly recommend! great for a gift too!
review image
I can't live without one of these! I had another brand's version (top selling one here on Amazon) of this tool for 2-3 years and it worked well, but the rechargeable battery stopped taking charges. Decided to try an Ozeri and I am not disappointed! It's shorter (smaller) than the other opener, lighter, and has a cool blue glow effect when charging. I also like that the charger is just an AC adapter that plugs into the side of the unit vs a large charging dock.
on October 23, 2015
when I first started using this I thought it was the greatest corkscrew. I like the blue light and can see the cork being taken out of the bottle. I have only had it a little while and already it is slowing down. While it was supposed to stay charged up for a long time I need to plug it in all of the time and it gets slower and slower with time and then does not work at all.
Not the best opener out there but as i said--- it is pretty