5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Easy To Use, Perfect Gift Idea!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:29 Mins
This is my new favorite toy! It's so fun to use, and extremely easy. I'm not skilled with a corkscrew so it's perfect for me. Check out the video to see how easy it is to use.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so fast...
This opener worked great for about 4 months then the motor would barely turn. Second one I have been through. Although the foil cutter gets a 5 star rating because it always worked perfectly for me.
Published on June 9, 2011 by Patrick O'Rourke

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Easy To Use, Perfect Gift Idea!, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Ozeri Nouveaux II Electric Wine Opener in Black, with Free Foil Cutter, Wine Pourer and Stopper -- Ultimate Wine Gift (Kitchen)
Length:: 3:29 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Wine Opener. Better Than Expected, March 1, 2011
What can I say? I read the reviews and they seemed very positive. I bought this as a gift and after trying it out I was impressed. I have a nice steel folding opener with a knife and corkscrew which works well for me. This opener is quite faster though and does the job great. The metal cutters cut the foil wrapper in just a couple good twists and the top wrapper slipped right off! When decorking I simply placed the corkscrew on the cork, pressed the down button, and drilled swiftley and easily into the cork. I was actually amazed at how easily the cork unscrewed. I pressed the up button and without any pulling on the cork the power of the motor speedily uncorked the bottle. This was so easy to use a 90 year old grandmother could quickly open a bottle of wine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well!, November 22, 2010
I'm in the days of the year when it's time to consider the reality that I am indeed a senior citizen that has lost the strength of youth. Although I'm "old" I've been keeping up with the times and I love the gadgets that modern technology has to offer. When I heard from my son that electric wine openers existed, I decided to check it out for myself. Even though I'm old I'm still very thrift but I decided to take a chance with this Ozeri one. It has worked very well so far! I saw the other ones were black and silver but that was just much too bland for me. Even if it is just a gift to "myself" I am very happy with the price I purchased it at. Husband loves it, can't wait to show my son how clever these things are.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so fast..., June 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Diamond Amazon purchase., January 14, 2011
Works perfectly right out of the package. No learning curve. Bottle after bottle no fuss. You will wish you purchased one sooner. Color is terrific.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ozeri Nouveaux Wine Opener #OWO2A, July 28, 2011
A friend of ours gave us an Ozeriz Nouveaux Wine Opener, #OWO2A, as a gift. We LOVE using the Ozeri Wine Opener! Everyone that sees it in our home loves it, especially the fact that it lights up a bright blue light as it is opening the wine. It's a real conversation piece and after seeing how simple it is to use, most of our friends have purchased one of their own. We give the Ozeri Wine Opener as a gift for special occasions and it is always a big hit. When we have guests over I leave the opener on the counter plugged in (charging) just for the effect of the bright blue light being on. I seldom have to actually charge the opener as it opens many bottles of wine effortlessly. It has a very nice design and looks great. The Customer Service Department is amazing and very helpful with any questions or concerns. I found them to be very efficient, thorough, and professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ozeri Electric Wine Opener Rocks, September 27, 2011
My friend gave me an Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener as a house warming gift. I love it. Friends and neighbors that have seen it in action wanted one too so I have bought a number as Christmas presents and hostess gifts. The foil cutter is attached to the top of the unit where it is handy,the opener works brilliantly and quickly, and the whole unit is rechargeable. This item will make a great stocking stuffer or something nice to bring to the party!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, July 30, 2011
I saw Alton Brown use an electric wine bottle opener on "Good Eats". I didn't even know they made something like this. I have used many different systems for opening wine from little waiter pocket openers to a stand alone unit built like a can crusher. This thing is heaven! The top is a good, sharp foil cutter. The opening of the wine and expelling of the cork from the unit was very smooth. It even comes with a nifty wine pourer which has a little rubber stopper with a loop for grasping. It comes with a year warranty so I have little qualms about recommending this with only short time use.

4.0 out of 5 stars ozeri nouveaux 2, December 5, 2010
no more twisting an dpulling. just make sure you hold it straight! i like it because the bottom portion is clear so i dont forget the cork in there. the corks i've used it on havent been dealt any damage thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 3, 2011
I bought this because my freestanding opener broke, I was in the market for something with little effort. Wow is all I can say, you put this over the bottle press the down button; it goes in easy and in one action pull the cork out. Push the button up and the cork is removed. I plugged it in once and it must have charged because I'm able to use it with out the cord. Foil opener is easy and all in all I am happy to purchase this product. Worth the money and more

Rate and Discover Movies