5.0 out of 5 stars SO easy to use!!
I was super impressed with not only how awesome this product looked, but also how easy it was to use!
Published 10 months ago by savannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not Auto-Eject
Takes more pressure than described to actuate and get the screw started in the cork. Cork does not auto-eject as stated in product description, I have to push the top button to eject the cork. Seems to do what a lot of other electric openers do. I do like the clear plastic for visual confirmation that the cork is removed.
Published 8 months ago by David T. Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars SO easy to use!!, November 11, 2013
savannah (SCHUYLKILL HAVEN, PENNSYLVANIA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation (Button-Free Operation) (Kitchen)
You simply cut away the foil at the top of your wine with the included foil cutter. Next you align the Bottle opener to the top of the bottle and press lightly. Then you release your pressure and the cork ejects!! Your done. So easy to use and a great item to have around the kitchen.
I love that its rechargeable so I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries. And each full recharge can open 60 bottles.
Its not overly large so its easy to store in a drawer.
I was given this product for the purpose of writing a review and I'm so happy I was given the opportunity! This has become a must have item in my kitchen :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and perfect gift idea!, November 26, 2013
I was not only impressed by the sleekness and design but it did everything stated it can do flawlessly. The foil cutter made a perfect cut even for a wine novice like myself and the cork came right out! This would be the perfect gift paired with a bottle of wine!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great one!, January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Corkscrew, March 5, 2014
Length:: 0:15 Mins

The Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation is so easy to use. It opens wine bottles at the touch of a button. And everyone loves how it lights up as it opens! I recommend this to every wine drinker I know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Quality, January 20, 2014
Robert Rice "Comanderbob" (Cookeville,TN United States) - See all my reviews
I had an Electric wine opener that worked very similar to this one and really liked it. The battery died after a year so I ordered this one after looking at many reviews. It feels more powerful, and runs faster. I can not say how long the battery will last but just the weight of the unit feels like better quality. The foil cutter is the stand which makes a great compact stand, but a functional but pretty crappy foil cutter. Would definitely order again. Its nice looking and easy to operate.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Ozeri Extravo Wine Opener! It is a must have for any wine drinker., January 20, 2014
I received the Ozeri wine opener for review purposes but all opinions are my own. I love the sleek design and how easy it is to use.
This is a all in one gadget that will make your life so much easier. It even lights up in a cool blue color when opening your bottle of wine. It worked better then I expected and I would recommend it to a friend. For my full detailed review on this product and to see pictures showing it in action through my experience check out:
[...]
It really is a great product and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I know what I am buying for my friends for Christmas next year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Opening wine just became easy!, January 18, 2014
I love this wine opener. I can't believe I went this long without an electric opener. It is a kitchen must have. If you have one, surely you know someone who doesn't which makes this a great gift idea. If you are not much of a wine drinker then all the more reason to make sure you gracefully can open a bottle of wine in front of guests when your not-so practiced wine opening skills are needed when company is over. I have so many Ozeri products in my home because I love working with them and their products are quality and give you the feeling of luxury and healthy living without the high cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 5, 2013
the Ozeri Extravo Stainless Steel Electric Wine Opener with Auto Activation. In just 3 easy steps this wonderful product will make taking the cork out of your wine a whole lot easier. I was pleased with the foil cutter and the auto activate, it automatically removes and ejects the cork. Cordless design opens natural and synthetic corks. It has a built in rechargeable battery and it canopen up to 60 bottles on a single charge. I was impressed with the bonus pourer and stopper that is included.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not Auto-Eject, January 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I am absolutely horrible at opening wine bottles, August 4, 2014
I am absolutely horrible at opening wine bottles. Like, it should be a crime how bad I am. However, the Ozeri Extravo Wine Opener took all of the worry out of it. You just pretty much line up the opener with the top of the bottle after you've taken off the foil or decorations then press down. It then lights up blue and goes to work unscrewing it. A couple of times, it hasn't pulled the cork out all in one piece, but most of the time, the unscrewing piece goes directly down the center and pulls everything out at once with minimal fuss. It's great!

This is small enough to fit into your usual drawers as well. I just keep it sideways in a drawer next to the charger and the base. With the stand, it also can sit upright on the counter. However, I find I prefer it in the drawer.

It's extremely light-weight as well. It doesn't feel bulky, and it's easy to transport. Because the base doesn't "cover" itself unless it's in the base, though, make sure to keep it away from small children. The tip isn't razor sharp, but it is sharp, and it'd be possible for a child to make a mess of things if they got ahold of this and played with it.

Overall, definitely worth it - by far! It takes out the cork really well, and while it is pretty tall, it does tote along really well and is easy to hide in a drawer. If you're someone that finds the most annoying part of the wine to be the cork (Seriously, it really is), than this should really make things easier for you.

Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion.

Rate and Discover Movies