5.0 out of 5 stars SO easy to use!!
I was super impressed with not only how awesome this product looked, but also how easy it was to use!
Published 13 months ago by savannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not Auto-Eject
Takes more pressure than described to actuate and get the screw started in the cork. Cork does not auto-eject as stated in product description, I have to push the top button to eject the cork. Seems to do what a lot of other electric openers do. I do like the clear plastic for visual confirmation that the cork is removed.
Published 11 months ago by David T. Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars SO easy to use!!, November 11, 2013
savannah (SCHUYLKILL HAVEN, PENNSYLVANIA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation (Button-Free Operation) (Kitchen)
You simply cut away the foil at the top of your wine with the included foil cutter. Next you align the Bottle opener to the top of the bottle and press lightly. Then you release your pressure and the cork ejects!! Your done. So easy to use and a great item to have around the kitchen.
I love that its rechargeable so I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries. And each full recharge can open 60 bottles.
Its not overly large so its easy to store in a drawer.
I was given this product for the purpose of writing a review and I'm so happy I was given the opportunity! This has become a must have item in my kitchen :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Corkscrew, March 5, 2014
Length:: 0:15 Mins

The Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation is so easy to use. It opens wine bottles at the touch of a button. And everyone loves how it lights up as it opens! I recommend this to every wine drinker I know!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great one!, January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and perfect gift idea!, November 26, 2013
I was not only impressed by the sleekness and design but it did everything stated it can do flawlessly. The foil cutter made a perfect cut even for a wine novice like myself and the cork came right out! This would be the perfect gift paired with a bottle of wine!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Ozeri Extravo Wine Opener! It is a must have for any wine drinker., January 20, 2014
I received the Ozeri wine opener for review purposes but all opinions are my own. I love the sleek design and how easy it is to use.
This is a all in one gadget that will make your life so much easier. It even lights up in a cool blue color when opening your bottle of wine. It worked better then I expected and I would recommend it to a friend. For my full detailed review on this product and to see pictures showing it in action through my experience check out:
[...]
It really is a great product and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I know what I am buying for my friends for Christmas next year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Opening wine just became easy!, January 18, 2014
I love this wine opener. I can't believe I went this long without an electric opener. It is a kitchen must have. If you have one, surely you know someone who doesn't which makes this a great gift idea. If you are not much of a wine drinker then all the more reason to make sure you gracefully can open a bottle of wine in front of guests when your not-so practiced wine opening skills are needed when company is over. I have so many Ozeri products in my home because I love working with them and their products are quality and give you the feeling of luxury and healthy living without the high cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun to use and beautiful to display on the wine bar, May 15, 2014
in today's age of kitchen gadgets, don't neglect having an electric cordless corkscrew. on an eight-hour charge, this Ozeri rechargeable wine opener will open your most quality wines with style and ease. this product is sturdy and precise. the wine corks are removed effortlessly without the need for any strength. i can't help but realize that anyone with arthritis of the hands would absolutely love this product.

i found that the overnight charge holds well, and for the average wine enthusiast, will open many bottles before requiring another boost from the wall outlet. the opener rests comfortably on a base, which is also a foil cutter for the outer protection of the cork.

a Blue LED light illuminates when the unit is charging with the included charging adapter. the stainless finish is attractive and one that would look lovely on my home bar for entertaining.

compared to other models i have seen in the marketplace, this Ozeri opener sports a transparent window for the observation process of the cork being extracted with one touch. no need to wonder when the cork is removed--it can be clearly seen. with the touch of one button, the cork is released from the worm. in a matter of a minute, the bottle is open without any effort.

how many times have you damaged a cork with a winged butterfly corkscrew or a bunny ear lever? that old twist and pull corkscrew will never come out of the drawer again once you use a cordless corkscrew.

the sleek design, coupled with the ease of operation should lead anyone to try out this model. also included is a very nice stainless pour spout, which allows for drip free pouring and proper aeration of the wine. these features make this product a perfect gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am absolutely horrible at opening wine bottles, August 4, 2014
I am absolutely horrible at opening wine bottles. Like, it should be a crime how bad I am. However, the Ozeri Extravo Wine Opener took all of the worry out of it. You just pretty much line up the opener with the top of the bottle after you've taken off the foil or decorations then press down. It then lights up blue and goes to work unscrewing it. A couple of times, it hasn't pulled the cork out all in one piece, but most of the time, the unscrewing piece goes directly down the center and pulls everything out at once with minimal fuss. It's great!

This is small enough to fit into your usual drawers as well. I just keep it sideways in a drawer next to the charger and the base. With the stand, it also can sit upright on the counter. However, I find I prefer it in the drawer.

It's extremely light-weight as well. It doesn't feel bulky, and it's easy to transport. Because the base doesn't "cover" itself unless it's in the base, though, make sure to keep it away from small children. The tip isn't razor sharp, but it is sharp, and it'd be possible for a child to make a mess of things if they got ahold of this and played with it.

Overall, definitely worth it - by far! It takes out the cork really well, and while it is pretty tall, it does tote along really well and is easy to hide in a drawer. If you're someone that finds the most annoying part of the wine to be the cork (Seriously, it really is), than this should really make things easier for you.

Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Quality, January 20, 2014
Robert Rice "Comanderbob" (Cookeville,TN United States) - See all my reviews
I had an Electric wine opener that worked very similar to this one and really liked it. The battery died after a year so I ordered this one after looking at many reviews. It feels more powerful, and runs faster. I can not say how long the battery will last but just the weight of the unit feels like better quality. The foil cutter is the stand which makes a great compact stand, but a functional but pretty crappy foil cutter. Would definitely order again. Its nice looking and easy to operate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the size and blue light, August 11, 2014
Better than I expected! Had another more expensive one, that we had for 2 yrs. When that broke, I found this one at Amazon and the reviews were good. Not sorry, we love the neon blue light and how you can watch the cork coming out of the bottle. My husband who always opens the bottles, said this works better than the more expensive one. I would highly recommend this opener.