Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2015
This product has all the makings of a great wine opener. The opener looks classy and sleek. It opened my wine bottles like a charm; however, after several months of use, I was no longer able to charge the opener. Unfortunately, the female connection port located on the handle of the opener became so loose [internally] that it no longer made a solid connection to accept another charge. When I purchased a new opener, I looked for an opener that had the charging cord connected directly to a holding base. I wanted to avoid manually connecting and/or disconnecting the power cord from the opener. Unfortunately, I believe it was the 'man handling' [for a lack of better words] was the reason the charging connection point became damaged. With the new opener I don't have to touch charging cord at all... Since, the charging cord is connected directly to a cradle type base and not that actual wine opener. Hopefully, I can add some photos soon.

New opener:Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
For the record, I think the Ozeri has a better looking wine opener with a much smaller footprint; however, you will notice the Oster model has a cradle base that accepts the charging cord. I have have to touch the cord. Too bad... I really like the Ozeri model.
on January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.
on November 26, 2013
I was not only impressed by the sleekness and design but it did everything stated it can do flawlessly. The foil cutter made a perfect cut even for a wine novice like myself and the cork came right out! This would be the perfect gift paired with a bottle of wine!
on April 24, 2016
I have owned this for 2 years now and it is still going strong! There was a tough cork last night that actually broke my conventional metal wine opener. I whipped out this baby and she got out that tough cork like a champ! I really enjoy how it automatically begins opening with a simple press down on the cork. *Tip- use your other hand to make sure the opener remains straight!* It will be harder on the machine if you are holding it crooked!
on June 17, 2015
We have tried everything and anything--or so it seems--to get into a bottle of wine easily and we finally found the simple solution: THIS OZERI. You hold the wine bottle in one hand and this device in the other above the cork and a few seconds later, the cork is out and you are pouring. It holds a charge well; we have had it a month and it's still going strong on the original charge. We opted for this one without the push-button activation and glad we did--the simpler, the better. To get the cork removed from the device, you push the button on top and there it goes out in reverse. If and when this fails, we will probably get another one. So easy and so attractive sitting next to a couple of bottles of reds.
on May 22, 2016
 I am in LOVE with this thing seriously though I wish I would have known about these electric wine openers sooner. I started getting into drinking wine a few years ago because I finally found one that I like well a type I love Moscato wine. The biggest issue I had with opening my wine bottles was the corks either breaking off or refusing to come out. I got so annoyed by it that I actually just started buying twist top wine to avoid it. Okay so now to break this Ozeri Extravo electric wine opener down the benefits really are everything but I'll break it down as follows:

Electric: Guys come on its electric that is just so cool in and of itself that I am still fricken excited about it. The Ozeri wine opener comes with a wall charger so its easy to recharge when needed. It also comes pre-charged so you can use it as soon as you get it out of the box.

Foil Cutter: The Ozeri wine opener comes with a foil cutter that doubles as the chargers base. This makes it really easy to set on your counter top
or up on a shelf for storage purposes.

Size/Shape: I love that this thing is just a tall tube that is straight it doesn't get in the way and it can fit just about anywhere.

Ease of use: The Ozeri Extravo electric wine opener is very easy to use all you do is set your wine bottle down on a table or hold it if you'd like you make sure that the Ozeri is positioned straight above it and all you have to do is push down. On its own the Ozeri will get tight creating a suction like grip on the wine bottle and the cork screw will go down on its own into the cork and then raise itself back up releasing the bottle. The only thing you need to do to get the cork out of the Ozeri is to push the top button and the corkscrew will start to spin down and you will be able to remove it.

I am beyond happy with this wine opener and I can't wait to use it again. If you are a wine lover or have a wine lover in your family then this is the perfect gift for them. I now know my go to gift for house warming parties and weddings. I did receive the Ozeri electric wine opener for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own and based off of my personal use of the product. It is in my opinion worth retail price and I will happily pay for another one as soon as any of my friends decide to get married or move into a new place :)
on March 5, 2014
The Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation is so easy to use. It opens wine bottles at the touch of a button. And everyone loves how it lights up as it opens! I recommend this to every wine drinker I know!

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review and my opinions remain my own.
on May 19, 2016
This Ozeri Extravo electric wine opener is really the easiest and quickest way to open a bottle of wine in just seconds. It looks attractive with the stainless steel design and would look nice in any kitchen.

The stand doubles as a foil cutter which is convenient and it does a great job. There are two options to uncork your bottle of wine. When you have lined up the wine opener with your bottle of wine, you can either gently press downwards while holding the wine opener or you can press the button on top of the wine opener. A blue light will come on and you will be able to hear and see the wine opener in action. There is a reverse spin to remove the cork.

Another great thing I like about this wine opener is that you do not have to go out and buy batteries because it is rechargeable. This would make a really great gift too.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
review image review image
on May 18, 2016
My electric wine opener came in a box with a manual, a charger, a base, and the opener itself. It was precharged, the charger doesn't have to be connected but simply charge and use. The base holds the opener when it's currently not in use. The opener is silver and black with a clear base so you can see where the cork is when reversing. The opener itself is super simple to use but I'm sure you have to get used to it not puncture your cork like I did. You simple press down and the screw starts pushing downward into the work when you want to reverse the screw you press the silver button at the top. i really like the idea on not having to dog for a cork screw everyone I need to open my bottle of wine. I think I'll be leaving this in the counter top! So easy to use much easier than a normal cork screw. There's no force required with this wine opener. I'm already in love with mine! I received this product for free for my honest unbiased opinion.
review image review image review image
on May 19, 2016
This is a review for the Electric wine opener. The electric wine opener is very easy to use, no effort required wine opener which can open around 50 wine bottles with a single charge

Opening a wine bottle is very simple and straightforward job with this opener. Just remove the foil of the bottle with the foil cutter that is provided along with the opener and put the opener on top of the bottle and gently press, The screw will unscrew down and open the wine bottle (howeever the cork will be in the screw)

To remove the cork, just push the button and the cork will gently fall down. It is as simple as it gets. This is a perfect gift for the wine lover and I love mine

I Was offered this product at a discount in exchange for a honest feedback
review image review image review image review image review image