Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.
on July 10, 2015
This product has all the makings of a great wine opener. The opener looks classy and sleek. It opened my wine bottles like a charm; however, after several months of use, I was no longer able to charge the opener. Unfortunately, the female connection port located on the handle of the opener became so loose [internally] that it no longer made a solid connection to accept another charge. When I purchased a new opener, I looked for an opener that had the charging cord connected directly to a holding base. I wanted to avoid manually connecting and/or disconnecting the power cord from the opener. Unfortunately, I believe it was the 'man handling' [for a lack of better words] was the reason the charging connection point became damaged. With the new opener I don't have to touch charging cord at all... Since, the charging cord is connected directly to a cradle type base and not that actual wine opener. Hopefully, I can add some photos soon.

New opener:Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
For the record, I think the Ozeri has a better looking wine opener with a much smaller footprint; however, you will notice the Oster model has a cradle base that accepts the charging cord. I have have to touch the cord. Too bad... I really like the Ozeri model.
on November 26, 2013
I was not only impressed by the sleekness and design but it did everything stated it can do flawlessly. The foil cutter made a perfect cut even for a wine novice like myself and the cork came right out! This would be the perfect gift paired with a bottle of wine!
on June 17, 2015
We have tried everything and anything--or so it seems--to get into a bottle of wine easily and we finally found the simple solution: THIS OZERI. You hold the wine bottle in one hand and this device in the other above the cork and a few seconds later, the cork is out and you are pouring. It holds a charge well; we have had it a month and it's still going strong on the original charge. We opted for this one without the push-button activation and glad we did--the simpler, the better. To get the cork removed from the device, you push the button on top and there it goes out in reverse. If and when this fails, we will probably get another one. So easy and so attractive sitting next to a couple of bottles of reds.
on March 5, 2014
The Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation is so easy to use. It opens wine bottles at the touch of a button. And everyone loves how it lights up as it opens! I recommend this to every wine drinker I know!

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review and my opinions remain my own.
on April 16, 2015
The arthritis in my hands was making the manual wine opener more difficult each day. This has solved the problem. Love that it can be plugged in to recharge instead of replacing batteries. Great price. Excellent gift.
on April 24, 2016
I have owned this for 2 years now and it is still going strong! There was a tough cork last night that actually broke my conventional metal wine opener. I whipped out this baby and she got out that tough cork like a champ! I really enjoy how it automatically begins opening with a simple press down on the cork. *Tip- use your other hand to make sure the opener remains straight!* It will be harder on the machine if you are holding it crooked!
on January 17, 2014
Takes more pressure than described to actuate and get the screw started in the cork. Cork does not auto-eject as stated in product description, I have to push the top button to eject the cork. Seems to do what a lot of other electric openers do. I do like the clear plastic for visual confirmation that the cork is removed.
on February 24, 2014
My wife and I enjoy wines often. We have always used hand openers until I finally got tired of fighting with stubborn corks. After looking at all that Amazon and E-Bay had to offer, I went to various specialty shops and department stores to visually compare the models offered. I was pleased to find the Ozeri Extravo model at a number of the stores.

First thing noticed is that it is a definite addition to a wet bar or kitchen. It is distinctive and decorative without being domineering. Secondly, it is very simple to use. The base unit easily removed any necessary foil. One then places the unit over the cork while holding the extractors body and gently push down. Some reviews state that more pressure than thought was needed to remove a cork. I did not find this to be true. Once the cork is out push the button on the top and the cork is conveniently removed from the screw. The feature of a clear plastic lower half is also nice. It is entertaining to watch this wonder do its' work. Plus it is good advertising to visitors watching the ease of use of the opener.

Of the stores I went to Amazon had the best price, just under $35.00. Some specialty shops asking twice that amount. E-Bays opening price was always less than $35.00, but also always went much higher by te time the auction was over.

I choose this model because of it was the ONLY one with a five star rating. Others had complaints of cheaply made, failing motors,
and just not meeting expectations. If I were to have a complaint it would be for the plastic casing where one can watch the cork being removed. I feel if it were dropped this casing could break. Other than that no negative issues from me.

I highly recommend the Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener for all wine drinkers, no matter how often they enjoy it. This opener adds to the enjoyment by removing (pun intended) the only negative of drinking wine.
on November 2, 2015
Best invention ever!mseriously where has this been all my life. I bought this for my mother for christmas and now everyone loves it. It opens a bottle every single day and keeps going strong! It says it opens 50 bottles per charge and I swear I charge it less than that closer to 80 bottles a charge!