Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 26, 2013
I was not only impressed by the sleekness and design but it did everything stated it can do flawlessly. The foil cutter made a perfect cut even for a wine novice like myself and the cork came right out! This would be the perfect gift paired with a bottle of wine!
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.
on March 5, 2014
The Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation is so easy to use. It opens wine bottles at the touch of a button. And everyone loves how it lights up as it opens! I recommend this to every wine drinker I know!

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review and my opinions remain my own.
0Comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2015
This product has all the makings of a great wine opener. The opener looks classy and sleek. It opened my wine bottles like a charm; however, after several months of use, I was no longer able to charge the opener. Unfortunately, the female connection port located on the handle of the opener became so loose [internally] that it no longer made a solid connection to accept another charge. When I purchased a new opener, I looked for an opener that had the charging cord connected directly to a holding base. I wanted to avoid manually connecting and/or disconnecting the power cord from the opener. Unfortunately, I believe it was the 'man handling' [for a lack of better words] was the reason the charging connection point became damaged. With the new opener I don't have to touch charging cord at all... Since, the charging cord is connected directly to a cradle type base and not that actual wine opener. Hopefully, I can add some photos soon.

New opener:Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
For the record, I think the Ozeri has a better looking wine opener with a much smaller footprint; however, you will notice the Oster model has a cradle base that accepts the charging cord. I have have to touch the cord. Too bad... I really like the Ozeri model.
on November 11, 2013
I was super impressed with not only how awesome this product looked, but also how easy it was to use!
You simply cut away the foil at the top of your wine with the included foil cutter. Next you align the Bottle opener to the top of the bottle and press lightly. Then you release your pressure and the cork ejects!! Your done. So easy to use and a great item to have around the kitchen.
I love that its rechargeable so I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries. And each full recharge can open 60 bottles.
Its not overly large so its easy to store in a drawer.
I was given this product for the purpose of writing a review and I'm so happy I was given the opportunity! This has become a must have item in my kitchen :)
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2014
I love this wine opener. I can't believe I went this long without an electric opener. It is a kitchen must have. If you have one, surely you know someone who doesn't which makes this a great gift idea. If you are not much of a wine drinker then all the more reason to make sure you gracefully can open a bottle of wine in front of guests when your not-so practiced wine opening skills are needed when company is over. I have so many Ozeri products in my home because I love working with them and their products are quality and give you the feeling of luxury and healthy living without the high cost.
on June 28, 2014
If you love drinking wine as much as I do then you should totally get the Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation (Button-Free Operation)! As soon as I pulled this wine opener out of the box I knew I was working with a very high quality product. Not only does it work amazingly but it's super easy to use!

The Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation (Button-Free Operation) takes all of the hard work out of opening up a bottle of win and I am absolutely in love with this product! I have used this opener at so many gatherings and all of my friends have bought themselves their own because of how user-friendly and convenient it is to have. The thing people love the most is the "light show" it performs while opening up a bottle! It's just an all around perfect product! I would totally recommend this product to everyone I know.
on June 17, 2015
We have tried everything and anything--or so it seems--to get into a bottle of wine easily and we finally found the simple solution: THIS OZERI. You hold the wine bottle in one hand and this device in the other above the cork and a few seconds later, the cork is out and you are pouring. It holds a charge well; we have had it a month and it's still going strong on the original charge. We opted for this one without the push-button activation and glad we did--the simpler, the better. To get the cork removed from the device, you push the button on top and there it goes out in reverse. If and when this fails, we will probably get another one. So easy and so attractive sitting next to a couple of bottles of reds.
on January 20, 2014
I received the Ozeri wine opener for review purposes but all opinions are my own. I love the sleek design and how easy it is to use.
This is a all in one gadget that will make your life so much easier. It even lights up in a cool blue color when opening your bottle of wine. It worked better then I expected and I would recommend it to a friend. For my full detailed review on this product and to see pictures showing it in action through my experience check out:
[...]
It really is a great product and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I know what I am buying for my friends for Christmas next year!
on January 20, 2014
I had an Electric wine opener that worked very similar to this one and really liked it. The battery died after a year so I ordered this one after looking at many reviews. It feels more powerful, and runs faster. I can not say how long the battery will last but just the weight of the unit feels like better quality. The foil cutter is the stand which makes a great compact stand, but a functional but pretty crappy foil cutter. Would definitely order again. Its nice looking and easy to operate.