4.0 out of 5 stars Do not fit Orgreenic skillets
Neither the 10 inch nor the 12 inch Ozeri Green Earth skillet lids fit the Orgreenic skillets. The lip on the lids fit outside the lip of the skillets allowing cooking liquids to leak outside the skillet. The lids fit other makes of skillets that I have. It is the Orgreenic skillets that have the odd size lip.
Published on January 12, 2013 by Montana

2.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this if you bought their stainless earth pan
it doesn't fit the stainless earth pan right (best selling stainless pan on amazon), yet amazon recommends buying the stainless earth pan with this earth lid.

it almost fits, but not really. it would eventually scratch the pan up.

I don't even know why I had to buy a separate lid. It should come with the pan.
Published 13 months ago by I love buying stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Do not fit Orgreenic skillets, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Ozeri ZP-26GL Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, 10-Inch (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made lid, fits just right, March 27, 2013
I was extremely happy with the three frying pans made by Ozeri, so I ordered the three matching lids. Just like the pans, I am very happy with them. They fit just right, which means not too loose, and not too tight. These lids are vented, which I prefer, so some steam and heat can escape, helping me to not overcook or boil-over my meal! I am hoping Ozeri comes out with sauce pans. I really like that their pans are PTFE and PFOA free.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this if you bought their stainless earth pan, December 24, 2013

it almost fits, but not really. it would eventually scratch the pan up.

I don't even know why I had to buy a separate lid. It should come with the pan.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe a different material, December 14, 2012
I may be asking the impossible but I don't care for streaks and smudges on my glass but it takes too long to clean the glass. As far as oure function goes, it's top notch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 7, 2014
C. Phelps (Pensacola, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This lid has a small vent, is well made, and fits other pans in my pantry. I like the styling on the handle as it is designed to fit the hand for a better grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compliment to your Ozeri Pan!, March 10, 2012
This lid, sold separately from the Ozeri pan, is the perfect compliment. Small opening lets out steam. Very easy to clean. High quality product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pan, September 10, 2012
I really have enjoyed this pan. It works beautifully. I am considering buying more since this one is so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10" Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, Ozeri, June 16, 2012
I just love it. Fits the pan snug, and love the handle (no burnt fingers, plus the steam vent is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect companion, May 21, 2014
I got this lid for the 10 inch stone earth pan I ordered, and they are a match had in heaven…perfect fit.

The venting hole is great and it cleans up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars You must have this., November 19, 2014
A perfect fit for a 10 inch Winco skillet. The vent is a new thing for me, it has changed the way I use the lid. It keeps the heat in and lets the excess moisture out. I no longer use a spatter screen when cooking meat and eggs, and everything cooks faster and more evenly. The quality of this thing is as good or better than the cuisinart it replaces, for a fraction of the price.

Ozeri ZP-26GL Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, 10-Inch