5.0 out of 5 stars Purification to the max!
Warning: Don't go producing ozone in the house just to purify the air. EXTREMELY HARMFUL. When using this open a window for air exchange.

Published on March 27, 2011 by M. Titman

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT VERY DURABLE
We use a ozone generator for our aquarium.
After a few months (4-5), this unit stopped working.
I suppose it did as designed, but just not what we needed (daily).

Might have other useful applications...
Published on October 13, 2009 by Jim G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purification to the max!, March 27, 2011
This review is from: Ozonator Ozone Generator Water Purifier (Health and Beauty)

Now now the good stuff: This purifies water like none-other. Kills lingering bacteria in your toothbrushes, detoxifies the leftover chemicals on your store-bought fruit, cured my external toe fungus (I wear my shoes too long throughout the day), revitalizes kefir grains, oxygenates your oils (use it with flaxseed and other oils you don't cook with for maximum effect).

The main thing is your water. Charcoal doesn't get rid of the chlorine or floride residing in your tap water. This does. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of ozone for the money, October 18, 2009
This unit delivers as advertised. We just had an alert from the state that our town water failed a recent test. So they chloronated the heck out of it. Our filters did not get the odor from the water, but the ozonator removed all traces of any smell and any microorganisms. Out coffee tastes like coffee again. I think this product is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, July 31, 2012
LS Ventures (Wauconda, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This little unit does what it they say it does. It oxygenates water and oil in 30 minute increments.

A note about the seller: The first unit was DOA. I immediately contacted the seller and was given instructions on how to replace it. The replacement came from another company, so it was rather confusing, but the replacement works beautifully.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT VERY DURABLE, October 13, 2009
We use a ozone generator for our aquarium.
After a few months (4-5), this unit stopped working.
I suppose it did as designed, but just not what we needed (daily).

Might have other useful applications...

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be Better, June 8, 2013
Ozonates water well but has a couple of shortcomings.

The 30 minute limit on the timer makes it unsuitable for ozonating oil.

The plastic tubing is kinked from folding to fit in box resulting in restricted ozone flow. This could be fixed by coiling when packed.

The plastic tubing discolors very rapidly - make you wonder what chemicals from the plastic you may be ingesting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells odd, but that's ozonating for you, October 5, 2013
A. Benson (Bay Area, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I wanted an ozonator to keep emergency water potable, so I'm planning to run it every two months or so for that use. The device is a little bigger than I was expecting, but it seems to work fine. The directions are clear, and the recommended uses are practical and interesting: remove bacteria from your kitchen sponges, for example. If you plan to run it inside, you need to know that ozonating smells pretty odd, and you'll need to have windows open and not be near the room when you run it. It is fairly quiet, though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok except the tubing, July 16, 2013
The ozonator does what it says it will do--makes the water taste great. Of course, part of accepting that it is purifying the water is a matter of "faith". I think that I understand the science, but cannot totally. Nevertheless, since I have well water, it makes me FEEL like I am doing something to get rid of any residual bacteria. I wish I knew how it affected other things such as minerals, heavy metals, etc. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star is because the tubing deteriorates so fast. In fact it starts turning brown pretty quickly. This is somewhat worrisome. Is the plastic degrading into my water? Fortunately Dr. Katz's office directed me to a Pet Supply store to buy inexpensive replacement tubing (same as that used for fish tanks).

5.0 out of 5 stars Reorder, December 15, 2013
This was a gift reorder the first one worked so well I ordered two for my sons and their families

2.0 out of 5 stars Concerned for my health, July 29, 2013
I called the company because the hose that was sent was bent and not allowing air to flow. The sent a new hose which I am grateful to have. I am, however, concerned with the yellowing and brittleness of the hose after using it a few days. Does it oxidize my arteries too??? When I called to ask they didn't have an answer for me on this concern.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly Good, May 19, 2014
The Ozonator was delivered on time and in good packaging. My only complaint is that the hosing had sticky-tape on parts of it and the hose was bent in places, which made it difficult for the air to get through.

Ozonator Ozone Generator Water Purifier