5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty
They are very well made socks and come in great patterns. This was particularly a good deal.
Published 2 months ago by M. Santos

3.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty!
Published 1 month ago by Nancy lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty!, August 14, 2014
These are very pretty, I like the way the top elastic is not too tight. The weight and feel of the fabric is nice. However, there is a seam ridge along the toe. I may give them to my daughter, as a toe ridge on most socks are uncomfortable for me. My daughter is not as sensitive! I have not washed them, so do not know about the shrinkage. Also, the black pair has a different fiber content without as much cotton as the other two pairs, which was not indicated on the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, July 7, 2014
M. Santos (Riverside, Ca) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleet Crew Socks, February 1, 2014
The socks are of excellent material and very pretty. I kept some and gave some away at Christmas. It is a nice way to dress up a pair of jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, August 7, 2014
M.K. "snicksnack" (University Place, WA United States) - See all my reviews
These socks are comfortable, have good toe guards and are a thinner style sock (but not too thin). They come up to the mid-calf and the top is not binding but stays up well. Great designs, too.

Rate and Discover Movies