- Shipping Weight: 8.6 pounds
- ASIN: B003JTZ3YM
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (66 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #383,217 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
P90X Pro-Grade PowerStands Push-Up Stands: Ergonomic, Non-Skid, Foam-Grip, Heavy-Duty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The bottom line: These are the best you're going to get. If you just need to do basic push-ups then the other, cheaper bars will be just fine. If you're looking to get advanced, throw a bunch of different angles and widths in there and need something sturdy, these are the ones for you. Sure they're a little more expensive. But short of running over them in a tank I can't see ever having to buy another pair again. . .ever.
Well, they just arrived today and I was shocked at the quality of this product....EXCELLENT! The photos absolutely don't do this product justice.
1. The base of the stands are 11 inches in diameter.
2. The handles are long enough to suit large hands, but the 2" diameter is great for smaller hands. The foam padding is thick and comfortable under pressure (I'm 220 lbs).
3. The incline of the handles is very comfortable...I have carpel tunnel, so I was worried about hand position. I tried these out and they alleviated significant wrist pain while doing push-ups.
4. The bottom of the stands has a think pad, so no worries about damage to your home floors.
If you're in doubt, don't be. Spend the money and buy the PX90 PowerStands, they will last a lifetime. Now that I have them in my possession, I'm surprised they don't cost more money. I hope this review helps you with the decision process.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a gift and my husband loved it! He had no complaints and was very satisfied with the quality of the product. Extremely durable for his 200 lbs body. Read morePublished 20 months ago by tinytinkerturtle
I HAVE THE BOTH IRON AND PLASTIC ONE........ THE PLASTIC ONE CAN'T COMPARE WITH THE PERFECT OF PERFECT IRON... Read morePublished on March 22, 2014 by MA CHUN SING
i did not recived please help because this alot since 2 years almost
how can i know what happens with it
I think these push-up stands are the best on the market. I tried a couple of others from local sports stores and none are as sturdy as these nor provide as much stability and... Read morePublished on May 15, 2012 by oc
I really wish they still made these metal powerstands because they are solid. So far the grips are holding up great. Read morePublished on April 5, 2012 by IDK
I bought these for use with the P90x program.
Granted, these are my first push up bars ever, but they seem to be very well designed. Read more
My wrists are not as sore after using the push bars with the p90x program. I enjoy using the push up bars and sometimes go deeper than I would with just doing regular push ups.Published on December 4, 2011 by John