5.0 out of 5 stars no problems
took a power hit that blew out some transformers - replaced with this and have no complaints - works fine and for a decent price
Published 22 months ago by Jambo FTCW

Published 8 months ago by Vance

5.0 out of 5 stars no problems, October 27, 2012
This review is from: ZMODO PA-1059 9 Port 12-Volt 5A DC Power Adapter for Surveillance Cameras (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars adapter is fine, check the 9 wire split/junction within the return time frame, December 13, 2013
I expanded my security system to include some indoor and hidden nanny cams so I upgraded the DVR and did not want 6 AC adapters on my outlets so I bought this puppy. I like the fact that I already have it running 6 cams on this for months already and it has not died or burned out. Actually, the adapter has minimal heat to my surprise so that I am very happy with. My only but major problem is the wiring point where the line splits into 9. Perhaps it's shoddy soldering or what but I began to notice that if the any of the lines gets stressed more than lightly, it interrupts the power. So what I did was I electric taped the base to keep a straighter support where the junction splits into 9 and that did the trick until my backup/new splitter arrives. It wasn't worth the trouble sending it back for me because of my limited time, energy and ever growing to do list...last thing I need is to sit on CS line for 45 mins to try and get this splitter replaced. This is what annoyed me, if you are making a splitter of 9 ports, why would you not reinforce the junction point to make sure it can withstand more stress from the additional lines?

For what it's worth, it's still powering, the adapter does not create extreme heat and I have it on 6 cams 24/7 which 6 are indoor/outdoor cams and the future 2 will be tiny nanny cams so that gives you an idea of what it's powering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, does the job, August 5, 2012
Ron (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
Got this to cut down on so many power blocks for each camera. I am using this with Swann cameras and it seems to work great for what it does. Not sure about the heating issue but I can say mine is in my attic and it get 120 plus up there in Aug. and my cameras are still running fine on it. Hopefully that continues.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works..., December 11, 2012
I bought this to clean up the area next to my DVR... Instead of having a bunch of adapters, this one powers all eight of my cameras with no problem... It's a good buy!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars ZMODO PA-1059, November 22, 2013
ZMODO PA-1059 9 Port 12-Vault 5A DC Power Adapter for Surveillance Cameras. very good quality and very good price. tk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good power unit, March 1, 2014
I like the fact that I can use one of these units to power all my security cameras at one time. It freed up two outlets on my UPS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits the needs, February 26, 2014
Its nice to have a power supply for up to 9 Cams. I like the fact that it has a long cord that plugs into power, instead of a big adapter that blocks 2 or 3 plug ins. Only giving 4 stars, as I have yet had time to test it out, will update stars when it passes (Sure it will).

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved space, February 9, 2014
Saved me space and a lot of messs on my surveillance installation. Now i have power outlets for my other gaer without adding more outlets. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves you power strips and headaches, January 18, 2014
I was going to go down the power box route and I'm glad I came across this little bad boy. I have seven cameras plugged in to it working like a charm. So much nicer than having to have power strips and zip ties all over the place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 24, 2013
MD "deek139" (Burlington, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Works great to power my cameras. Easier and more efficient to have just one power adapter for all of the cameras. Have 6 hooked up now.

Rate and Discover Movies