5.0 out of 5 stars Ernie the Elephant Chair
Simply AWESOME! I purchased the dog chair for me sons and was so impressed that I just had to purchase Ernie the Elephant. My sons love them. Erin comes with a cup holder, something that I didn't notice in the advertisement...a plus!
Published on April 5, 2011 by D

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute chair, but not very durable
Published on May 4, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ernie the Elephant Chair, April 5, 2011
D "D" (LEXINGTON PARK, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fantastic!, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Ernie The Elephant Chair (Toy)
Very cute. Got the elephant and the pup. Rubberized chair stoppers. Very light and easy to open and close. Great carry on bag that a 2.5 year old and 7 year old can carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Little Chairs, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Ernie The Elephant Chair (Toy)
Actually, the kids haven't got theirs yet and there may be some time of adjustment in mastering them, but they are better made than I thought, sturdy, cute--of course. We love elephants. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor/indoor chair for a little person, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Ernie The Elephant Chair (Toy)
We got this chair for our almost 2 year old (who is a big boy) and he loves it. The cup holder is nice and its light-weight so that he can move it about the yard and sit where he wants. Overall, product as described and a nice chair for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little chair!, May 24, 2012
Book Worm 101 (Somewhere you wished you were...) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ernie The Elephant Chair (Toy)
As soon as I took the chair out of the box my 2 year old yelled '"My Chair"! He was so happy to have his own chair like mommy & daddy. Like other reviewers have stated, Ernie comes with a cup holder which is a perfect fit for sippy cups and water bottles. We get so many compliments on this chair. I will be purchasing this chair again for my other son.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute chair, but not very durable, May 4, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ernie The Elephant Chair (Toy)
We ordered this chair and the green frog chair for our boys' playroom. Now granted, we have two active boys, ages 2 and 8 at the time, but this Elephant chair lasted just over a month before it began to fall apart. Literally. The stitching started to come out, followed by the bars that held up the arms. It was completely unusable within two months. The frog, I should say, has held up wonderfully, so try a different animal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Loved it, January 12, 2010
This review is from: Ernie The Elephant Chair (Toy)
We purchased this for my granddaughter for Christmas. My 17 month old grandson thought it should be his. Guess I need to buy another one.

Ernie The Elephant Chair