Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 5, 2013
I have not used these yet mainly because the job that I bought them for came and went before these arrived. That's pretty much it. A really slow shipment. They seem ok and I'll update after I use them.
on August 4, 2014
These short cables are great for keeping your network setup clutter free.

The connections are pretty tight. If you need to unplug them frequently that might be an irritation. If you're just plugging them in and leaving them alone (like me), they're great.

One thing to keep in mind, the terminations on each end take up about an inch each, so you really only have 10" of cable to maneuver with.
on November 20, 2013
Great product for the price. I use these as jumper cables from a CAT5/6 hub to a router/splitter inside a Low Voltage pane. It was easier for me to buy these than for me to make them.
on April 21, 2015
Its nice to have 1 ft cables when you need them. Im using them for a POE IP camera setup where I needed jumpers from the switch to the POE device.
on May 6, 2013
It's CAT5E and it works, but the rubber boot is horribly stiff. I had a very hard time removing these when plugged into switches.