Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PAGG Stack by Pareto Nutrition One Month Supply- Exact Fat Burning Ingredients and Dosing as Seen in 4 Hour Body- Made in the USA!
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2013
I have been testing this at home, and found this product while fact checking. I turns out their promotional text is very, very misleading. Using Amazon searches and Excel I determined buying all your own PAGG ingredients to break down to about $1.34 a day / $40.08 per month.

ITEM / Amount / Price / Price per Day
Biotin / 120 / $12.00 / $0.30

Price for all bottles: ~$76.00
Price per day: $1.34
Cost per 30 days: $40.08
33 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2011
First, my disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Pareto Nutrition in any way, just someone who has used the product and is very happy with the product and the company.

I have been taking Pareto PAGG for over a month now and the results of the 4 Hour Body slow-carb diet combined with Pareto's PAGG Stack have been truly impressive. I started out at 198.8 pounds and have dropped to 174.4 pounds in that time.

When I placed my second order, there was a supply chain problem, but I was informed promptly and Pareto offered to a)refund the cash immediately or b)send an extra month of PAGG in the order. I opted for "B". I would happily buy from them again.
on October 31, 2011
Although the manufacturer states that this is cheaper than buying the individual ingredients, I've been purchasing the stack individually for about $60 total for the equivalent supply (while using Amazon subscribe & save when possible). However, this is so much more convenient and I have found it is easier to remember to take only one pill at a time. I can't say this formula is any more effective than using the individual ingredients either. So if you are concerned about convenience then this is definitely the best option, but if you are concerned with best value then this might not be for you.
on April 12, 2011
Definitely like this particular PAGG product from Pareto, and have been getting good results, like some of the other reviewers.
Just a heads-up that this is more expensive than buying elsewhere, such as from bloggers, or from the manufacturer!
on July 25, 2011
I have lost 85 pounds in the past few months on the 4 Hour Body diet. I have noticed highs and lows on the diet, but overall the results are better when on the PAGG stack. Traveling makes where occasionally I fall off the wagon, which of course throws everything off for a while. But this has allowed me to see one consistency; the PAGG stack makes me feel much better. Within a couple of days I'm feeling more energy, especially when I get up in the mornings. Overall the diet is great, but the PAGG really helps.

When I first started the diet, I was in Mexico and had a hard time finding all the supplements, and certainly had no luck finding them in the doses I needed. So I was taking quite a few pills to try to get the right amounts. I was thrilled when I was finally able to just usually take one pill.

I also add a daily men's supplement, usually just a One A Day, or the GNC Men's Daily pill, and I have started to add some Fish Oil tablets to the mix with each meal to help tackle cholesterol. I think the daily helps, and I'm hoping to see a difference with the fish oil on my next check up.

I have also had good experience with Pareto, the people who make the product. They are quick to respond to questions on their website, and are pretty helpful when dealing with refills and shipping. I have been really happy with this product.
on March 21, 2011
This is the best PAGG stack on the market currently. I researched all the varieties after reading the 4 Hour Body and wanted to make sure I was giving my body the best stack. I'm not a chemist, but Ferriss seems to know what he's talking about as I've lost almost 10lbs in the first 3 weeks. No jitters or crashing, which is good, because coffee and caffeine gets me cracked out. Let's see what happens, but so far I'm a fan, 5 stars.
on April 22, 2014
So like many of you, I've used this with 4 hour body slow carb diet (ala Tim Ferris). I've lost 22 lbs and seen my cholesterol drop from 275 to 195 so it's clearly helping do the job. I've tried other pagg supplements from Amazon but i found that couldn't even swallow the pills as they were built so poorly. For my money, Pareto is the one to beat.
on February 18, 2013
For those looking for something easier to do than buy the individual items in Tim Ferris's stack, this product is it. We've used 30 days so far and are seeing the same results as Ferris's stack but without having to take multiple capsules each time. Plus the different color helps to ensure we're taking the right stuff breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The irony that we take a red pill to stay "awake" and a blue pill before "sleep" is not lost on us..... :)
on July 8, 2011
I have been on the 4HB protocol for almost 4 weeks now. I've lost 14 pounds and have no intention of getting them back. I credit this progress to how easy it is to stay on the diet. Clearly, the Pareto PAGG stack is a huge part of this. I keep a bottle of the red pills at work for my mid day meal, and another at home for breakfast and dinner. Imagine trying to do that with discrete ingredients.

Mahalo nui loa
on July 28, 2011
Like most people, I was a little skeptical about the effectiveness of the PAGG stack. Surely, a seemingly random combination of nutrients, vitamins and extracts can't really help more than a radical change in diet. None the less, I thought I would try them for a month (or three weeks, really, as you take one week off in four).

I monitored my weight loss for the 4 weeks before, 4 weeks during and 4 weeks after and am pleased to report that the 4 weeks during had the highest average weight loss per week.

Specifically I lost about 30 - 40% additional weight per week over those weeks, mostly experienced as a return to pre binge weight more quickly, then continuing through with absolute weight loss until the next binge day.

I've just ordered some more :)