Published 3 months ago by Karin

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
I wear PAIGE jeans in this size all of the time, but these are definitely significantly smaller. Order up!
Published 1 month ago by CAA44

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not hide cellulite if the jeans are tight - let them stretch a bit, May 29, 2014
Karin (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PAIGE Women's Hidden Hills Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
I have 2 pairs of Paige jeans in dark blue (the same fit - Hidden Hills Straight). What I love about those dark blue jeans is how flattering they are - I actually feel 'thin' (or at least 'thinner' than my other jeans/pants). So I decided to buy the same size and fit in white. Wow - just not flattering when I first put them on! I can actually see the dents of my cellulite (sorry if this is TMI). Such a shame!!!!!! Now, I am not fat, but I do have a lot of cellulite - so if you just have a bit, you should be fine. But if you are like me, then these white jeans are probably not the ones for you - UNLESS you buy one size bigger than you normally would or have very thin legs so the material is not stretched/snug.

UPDATE: I kept the tags on and wore them around the house. And like any jean they stretched just a bit and I don't see the orange rind any more - much better! I will keep them and just keep them away from the dryer! So, when buying, if you wear Paige jeans, buy the size you normally wear and let them stretch a bit before you make the final decision. For those of you that haven't worn Paige jeans, if you are in between sizes - go one size up (unless you are really skinny - in which case I am jealous! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 9, 2014