5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, American made!
Love these jeans!
Published on May 16, 2012 by bootfloozie

1.0 out of 5 stars Tall, slim fit
I bought this expensive pair of jeans based on online reviews that it was highly recommended for curvy shapes. Yeah, right. I don't know who is putting these lies on the internet, but this is far from the truth. I was a doubtful of the recommendation just by looking at the tall and slim model wearing it. I wear size 12 (curvy), 5'3", 36DD - I am curvy from the chest...
Published 10 months ago by Tam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, American made!, May 16, 2012
bootfloozie (Northern California) - See all my reviews
Love these jeans!
They are true to size for me, a little long but they may shrink in length so I'm not too concerned. The color is a dark denim with very little fading or "feathering" which makes them look dressy, so you can wear them anywhere you want. The fabric is also lighter weight so I'm sure they will be comfortable, even on a summer day. The higher rise and 2 button waistband add to the appeal and versatility of these jeans.
I'm also happy to buy a product made in America. Bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy comfort, March 1, 2013
This review is from: PAIGE Women's Hidden Hills Jean in Stream (Apparel)
Am 52 - 5'4 w/skinny legs and small backside...jeans are PERFECT fit! Stretchiness holds up all day, the 2 button midrise is extremely flattering for a small pooch. Very comfortable, stylish and sexy. Long but did shrink for good fit with my boots. I NEVER wear same jeans 2 days in a row but did today for 1st time ever and they didn't bag up!!! Worth the "investment" and well made in USA!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but stretchy, February 15, 2013
I like these jeans BUT I had ordered them as a replacement for a pair I already owned- exact same cut, purchased a few years ago. These are not really the same. My older pair was a stiffer denim (which I prefer) and these are stretchy, which I didn't see in the description. But the stretchiness makes them quite comfortable and likely to fit a wider variety of shapes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paige jeans, February 28, 2013
This review is from: PAIGE Women's Hidden Hills Jean in Stream (Apparel)
I love the jeans just so comfortable worth every cent look great casual or dress them up. I have trouble finding jeans that suit my shape these are fantastic. Highly recommenc

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful jeans, February 8, 2014
Sue (Bethesda, MD) - See all my reviews
These are typical PAIGE -- lovely fabric, incredibly comfortable, great fit for someone with slender thighs. The two-button waistband is closer-fitting than other styles, but very attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, October 14, 2013
I love these jeans ! They fit fabulous and flatter your figure with out showing the world everything when you bend over. The higher rise eliminates any muffin top trouble and they got my husbands seal of approval !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabric and Fit, June 13, 2014
Florence (Tucson, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
I have never tried this brand before and I am usually a Miss Me gal. Just received them and tried them on they fit great and the fabric feels nice. I can let you know more when I have washed and worn them more.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing jeans !!, May 16, 2014
These jeans are amazing. I owned a pair from a few years ago and finally decided to get a second pair. They have improved the fabric remarkably with super stretch fit in a dark wash which is very slimming. I just ordered a third pair. If you have long legs these jeans are for you !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very few things warrant 5 stars..., March 4, 2014
These jeans blew my mind. The fit is so forgiving. They are only 1% spandex giving a nice tighter feel than those with around 4%. Keep in mind the long inseam. I tend to prefer 33" length but these are 34.5" so the only downside is they will always require a heel for those 5'8 and shorter.

Beautiful cut for those of us with more hip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, December 30, 2013
These jeans costs a bit more but they are worth it. They are a terrific material - not too thick, and not too thin. The material is strong, the shaping is perfect for a J-Lo body like mine, and the length is awesome! The do not fade, shrink or get wrinkled after washing. A very good investment.

PAIGE Women's Hidden Hills Jean in Stream