Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PAIGE Women's Jimmy Jimmy Denim Crop Jeans
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%

on February 18, 2015
I LOVE paige denim. I have several pairs of their jeans. These were a bit larger than I wanted but I can be a size 26-28 depending on the cut. I picked a size 27 and wished I got a 26 instead.

Overall, the feel of the jean is soft. I love the length of the jean and the cut itself.
on June 14, 2016
Paige Jimmy Jimmy crops are my jeans of choice for summer... they do run about a half size big for me. I like the roomier cut and cuff for the warmer months. This Optic White pair are perfect ... No see through fabric, soft hand, the high cotton content means the do stretch out a bit during wearings. Classic boyfriend cut.
on February 3, 2016
Love these jeans! They run large so I order a size or two down. They got great and the fabric is soft and washes beautifully!
on July 2, 2014