4.0 out of 5 stars Cute jeans but had to return
Published 1 month ago by Northwest Arkansas

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
This style is too large for me. I bout a 23 and the fit is not as I expected from Paige. I'm sticking with the skinnies. They fit much better on a small frame.
Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute jeans but had to return, May 28, 2014
I ordered the size 28 and I am 5'6 and weigh 122 lbs. The jeans were actually very cute, and fit well. However, the fabric is not very thick (which is fine), but I felt like it was too tight/revealing in the thigh area. My thighs are not skinny - and I felt like every flaw showed in the jeans so I returned them. I think if I had gotten a bigger size they would have not fit well in waist and I would be pulling them up all the time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, July 20, 2014