5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of white jeans
I have always stayed away from white jeans because of the see-thru factor. I own other Paige jeans so I thought I'd give these a try (based on reviews I'd read on Amazon and elsewhere). These jeans fit great and are thick enough that you don't see everything! I highly recommend.
Published 10 months ago by MellyMel

I've ordered this exact style in several colours in size 30. All colours are consistent in their sizing, except the white denim, which seems to be much thicker fabric (with less stretch) than the other colours. I had to return the white size 30 and buy a size 31 which is still much tighter than the 30 in other colours. I recommend going up at least one size.
Published 8 months ago by Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars White ankle pegs are a smaller fit than ankle pegs in other colours, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of white jeans, March 27, 2014
MellyMel (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Florida girls, February 20, 2014
Love Paige Jeans. Have this style in other colors but wanted the white for Spring and Summer. I have some in size 27 but have ordered the size 28 recently because the rise is a little longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, February 10, 2014
I have a big bottom and smaller waist proportionately. I typically have trouble finding the right pair of jeans. A friend of mine is in the denim business and suggested I purchase a pair of Paige jeans, because of its percentage of elasticity and quality denim material. Glad I listened. They contour to my body type and was thankful the white denim is not translucent.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, July 20, 2014
I thought I ordered a 23 bout got a 30.....way too big!