Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PAIGE Women's Skyline Straight Jean, Black Ink, 25
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 25|Color: Black Ink|Change
Price:$158.00

on July 27, 2012
Working in retail, I've had a lot of experience with different brands of denim and their various pros and cons. Paige are by far my favorite jeans, I've got about 5 pairs which I wear religiously. The Skyline straight jean is particularly fantastic though, they are VERY flattering and true to size in addition to being comfortable. The straight leg creates a long line from hip to ankle, making legs look longer and slimmer. Not to mention that they are black which adds to the flattering effect.

They are great for casual outfits and for dressing up with a blazer. I looove these jeans and wear a size 28 in them. I'm five foot two (short) and these run a little long on me but I can roll them up and they stay in place. Since they are black though DON'T DRY THEM! One thing I've found with Paige denim is that if you dry it enough it fades the color and shrinks the denim. I wash mine in cold water with delicate detergent and hang them to dry. This process has given me excellent results in preserving the denim.

Anyway, these jeans are great and I recommend them to short, tall, slender, and curvy women alike.
on December 11, 2012
a jean with nice lines.Nice:
weight of fabric,
pocket placement,
no sag,
washes up well (shrinkage, color, texture),
true to size and length. Like this better than my matchstick jeans, they have a better cut, and i look more balanced.
on April 9, 2013
Finally a jean that actually fits. I love these jeans, they have just enough stretch to make them comfortable all day and keep a great fit.
on December 11, 2012
I love my Paige skinny jeans. They fit well through the thigh and bum while still fitting the waist. Well-proportioned fit for me :)
on April 24, 2013
I love Paige denim - like the materials. This pair has a good amount of stretch. Will have to hem them but should work nicely inside boots or with heels. A dressy pair in black or it can be worn very casually.
on October 10, 2014
I ordered my usual paige size 27 and they were so big they were falling off. So I ordered a size 26 and I could barely get them up my thighs let alone buttoned.

So disappointed in the awful sizing inconsistency
on June 14, 2014
Love these so much, have curves, wear a size 31 and these are flattering and comfortable. Mid rise is perfect, great shape and super comfortable material.