Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on October 2, 2015
these would work great on someone who is thin. I was excited because I had gotten a pair in my trendsend box that fit WONDERFULLY, but, wasn't prepared to pay $198 for a pair of skinny jeans...thought these were the same - they are NOT...very little stretch, will not fit athletic legs :(
on February 3, 2014
Admittedly, I have the world's chickeniest legs, but heck, that's why I got Paige Verdugos. They normally run SO skinny. But these were baggy through the knees and a little bit bigger than other Paiges I've had in size 24. Because of the knees, I'm returning.
on November 1, 2012
I own this style jean in 5 different colors, all of which look and feel amazing. They are the only skinny jeans I've found that keep their shape throughout the entire day. I'm 5'3" and where a 27, and they fit so perfectly I can order them online without any worry that I'll need to return them because of poor fit.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!
on January 10, 2013
this is my first premium jeans, so I don't get to compare with other brands like AG, J brand, etc. yet OMG, this jeans is amazing!! incredibly comfortable, of great quality, and most important of all, make my legs look straighter and slimmer!! I don't know a jeans can be both stretchable and figure flattering at the same time! highly recommended without doubts. (for ref, I'm 5'2" 105 lbs and took the size 24)
on July 29, 2013
This is my first pair of PAIGE jeans and I absolutely love them. They are superior in comparison to many designer brands I have worn previously. I am 5'7" ~145lbs and I purchased a size 32. The color of the jeans is rich, and the cut is flattering.
on December 16, 2013
I love PAIGE and have a couple pairs of the Skyline ankle peg so I naturally went to these when I wanted an ultra skinny fit. I ordered my normal size (size 28, I'm 5'4", 125 lbs) and these felt a little big when I initially put them on, so I can imagine it'd get worse with wear and stretch. These also have a longer inseam so they bunch up at the ankle (31" I think I read on another site, Amazon doesn't list it here). Sadly they're going back for me.

Great color and style otherwise, if you're tall you'll probably love them.
on January 6, 2014
The description and photo mislead me on these jeans. I figured they were low-rise because it wasn't stated in the description and it seemed that way from the picture however, when I received them they were mid-rise. The coloring is also a little darker in the photo than in person. Even the hemming on the back pockets is not accurate. I love Paige jeans but these were not the style I was lead to believe I was purchasing.
on April 17, 2014
I love the wash and the skinny fit of these jeans. I purchased a pair about a year ago and have worn them on a regular basis to every occasion. They the only thing I would warn about is the care of this product. I washed them about once a week inside out and hung them to dry but got only a year of wear. There is a tear in the inner thigh area unfortunately so I'll have to buy another pair - perhaps lack of "thigh gap" made it so, I'm 5'5 and 120lbs and wear a size 26. Next pair will be a size 25 because I was in-between sizes and since they were my first pair I decided to get my regular size 26 because I didn't know if they would stretch which they do a tiny bit so do go the smaller size if you are in-between two. Perhaps this time I'll wash only on gentle cycle and cold water as opposed to the regular treatment.
on November 6, 2013
Great looking jeans but Paige just does not work for me. The legs, thigh area always fit great but the waist is always way too tight. And if I size up the legs and thigh and length no longer fit. Back they went.
on October 31, 2012
I have the hardest time finding jeans. I am short (5'2) and usually wear a 29. I find that by the time you get up to my size, the calves of the jeans are no longer skinny. So often skinnies that fit my thighs and waist end up being very baggy on my calves.

This pair of PAIGE jeans is pretty good in that respect. They're a little longer than I'd like, but I'm only 5'2, that's to be expected. Quality seems good. They don't seem as flattering to my butt as another, thicker fabric-ed pair of Skylines that I had, but they still look really good. And the wash is very classic. Enough fading/whiskering that they don't seem stiff and uniform, but not so much as to appear fake.