Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 12 PAIRS MENS COTTON MIX ARGYLE SOCKS / SIZE 6 - 11
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 5, 2013
Bought these pairs of socks convinced from the description that they were FULL argyle print(argyle print from the toes straight up). The argyle print starts from the ankle and goes up, leaving the actual foot to toe with no print just a solid color. Also these are thin in quality. Compared to a pair I have owned for years these are not that great in quality...just a few washes and they have become so sheer i can notice my heel
on January 4, 2015
Cheap Quality: one two wears Befor they fall apart
on February 28, 2012
Initially, I was disappointed becasue the shipping cost as much as the socks. Now, it's okay. The socks fit great, and I really like them. I generally wear sweat, but every chance I get, I put on a pair of these socks.
on February 22, 2013
I love how these look, but the old mantra "you get what you pay for" really rears its ugly head when it comes to these. They get all frazzled looking very quickly. The threads get loose to the point that you're not sure whether they're inside/out or just plain messed up. These are great for occasional use, but if you have to dress up everyday for work, I would recommend a step up in quality.
on March 28, 2012
I expected these to be cheaply made for the price, but I figured since I was getting 12 pairs. I was pleasantly surprised when I found that these were super comfortable, light, and look really good. I wear these socks every day.
on April 17, 2013
i love the socks, however, they are coming loose at the seams. like where the different colors meet, it's frayed after a few washings.
on November 15, 2012
Look good feel good! These are quality socks! Quick turnaround. I'd highly recommend purchasing these. Also, very durable. No holes!
on July 24, 2013
While having a wide array of colours, the quality and length of the socks are not of a good standard. Definitely not dress socks, a low quality heavy version of the classic argyle dress socks. The description on the item is not sufficient to ascertain the quality of the product.
on January 27, 2013
These socks are shorter than standard men's socks, and a little tighter. They would be good for someone with small feet. They seem a little cheaply made, but the price is right. I haven't had problems with them so far.
on March 26, 2013
This is essentially only 4 colors. Quantity of each color is random. For example, I had 5 red pairs and only 2 brown pairs.

Quality is decent. It's what you'd expect for the price.

I would recommend if you want cool socks on a budget. Dont' expect to impress anyone with the quality though.