4.0 out of 5 stars More comfy than real jeans
Published on August 7, 2011 by andi sand

2.0 out of 5 stars Pajama Jeans
Well these are stretch material but this 1X size is not porptioned well, the small, med, or large ones look nice but the plus sizes aren't that nice on. I think they are way over priced also and not worth $40.00..
Published on July 27, 2011 by Bethany

4.0 out of 5 stars More comfy than real jeans, August 7, 2011
They're a liitle on the warm side, and I'm usually cold, but I'm sure I'll appreciate that quality more in the winter. Overall, they really do look like jeans and are very comfortable compared to real jeans...but I wish I had been warned to wash them inside out, as they do get a little fuzzy looking (or should I say, slightly more "pajama looking") after washing, which I think may have been avoided if I had washed them inside out. On a positive note, I didn't notice any shrinkage from washing/drying.
I would also warn that they run on the smaller side, so maybe consider buying the size larger than you think you may need--there is a draw string inside to tighten waste.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pajama Jeans, July 27, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfection but happy with my purchase, January 21, 2012
I was a little weary to spend so much on a pair of "fancy sweats" and I had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't have buyers remorse once they arrived. I read reviews suggesting to order a size larger than the chart suggests, which I did, and they fit quite well. The fabric is "sturdy" and does look similar to denim unless you look really close up. Soft inside. Very comfortable. I didn't realize they had a hidden drawstring on the inside, which is good considering they strecth and I wouldn't want to keep pulling them up (you wouldn't know about the drawstring unless you looked on the inside). I did notice my fingers turned blue just trying them on, so definately wash them as suggested before wearing. I'm 5'4" and they are a couple inches too long, but I'm used to that being the case. I ordered a size 2x, so they don't look as great as with the girls in the commercials, but they're decent looking. They're actually a just a little baggy in the thigh but fit well everywere else (a size smaller would have been too tight everywhere else). They fit better after being washed and seem to take to my shape more. I wish the back pockets were a little lower, they'd look better. Maybe it's only the larger sizes with this issue. Other than those little details, I'm happy with them and would be comfortable enough to be seen running errands in them. No one would know they weren't jeans unless they stood right next to you and stared.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, October 11, 2011
My pajama jeans fit pretty well. I ordered a small and they are a little roomy but considering they are supposed to be "pajamas" I don't mind that they are a little loose. I'm 5'3" and 140 pounds. They look like real jeans but they are incredibly stretchy and comfortable. The only thing some people might not like is that they are very warm. They are lined so it adds an extra layer of fabric, even though it's thin. They will be great for winter but there's no way you could wear these in warm or hot weather. Overall I'm happy with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pajama jeans-too long & too short, January 11, 2012
This review is from: PAJAMA JEANS - AS SEEN ON TV (Apparel)
These are comfortable jeans & come in 8 different sizes but all the same length. They are too short for me (I'm 5'8") & they are too long for my mother , (she is 5'2"). We all come in different heights so maybe they can make them in different lengths?
Pajama Jeans Pajama Jeans, As Seen On TV (80018) Returning them both!

1.0 out of 5 stars too big no exchange available $25 restock fee, May 12, 2012
It took almost 6 weeks to receive. When received it was too big, then tried to exchange from C&A Marketing Inc They would not allow exchange and charged $25 restock fee on item $44.25 item. Will contact BBB.

4.0 out of 5 stars Live up to the hype...almost!, January 10, 2012
IndyMom (Indianapolis IN) - See all my reviews
While these are very comfortable and a step up from sweatpants, I would not probably wear them out for shopping or dining (other than fast food) nor could I sleep in them. Overall, very comfortable for hanging around the house if you want to look put together. Great for working at home & running errands. Not so comfortable that you could sleep in them tho. Sorry. For measurement purposes I am 5'8 and 150lbs and the mediums fit me perfectly. Have not washed them yet and when I do will probably use cold as they may shrink up and I don't want that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, March 6, 2012
Texsky (Georgetown Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PAJAMA JEANS - AS SEEN ON TV (Apparel)
I am very happy with these jeans although they are a little pricey. I bought them at CVS when I had a 20% off coupon so that helped. They do bleed and the color can rub off so wash them first. I washed mine inside out in cold water with only dark clothes. I am 5'7", 145 lbs and a small fit me perfectly. I would buy them again as they are so comfy. They are a few inches below the belly button but that is where I like my pants to hit. I love that they feel like sweats but look good and have pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pj jeans, August 18, 2011
Terry B. "yogagirl" (Ft. Lauderdale, Florida) - See all my reviews
These pajama jeans, although more than i wanted to spend, are worth the price. They are very comfy with no hooks or zippers They fit good for any size and are true to your size. They look good on and only you know what they are!

1.0 out of 5 stars returned/quite uncomfortably low cut, December 23, 2011
I was QUITE surprised that these were NOT the most comfy pants~as I had hoped!
They were way too low cut at the waistline & way too tight for a Medium. I thought about ordering the LG but, the waistline would still be way too low also.
Sad to say I had to return them. Was SO looking forward to the comfort-zone!

PAJAMA JEANS - AS SEEN ON TV