5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!!
This dress fits perfectly! I purchased size LARGE and I am 145 lbs. 5'5". It is absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend this dress.
Published 8 months ago by Shantelle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Fits poorly & the material is very thin. Sending it back in the morning. I have order many things in the past and will continue to make purchases, however this dress was a disappointment.
Published 10 months ago by Walton Girl'

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 3, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase, January 14, 2014
Although the picture looks so pretty, this dress is very poorly made. Not only is the material cheap and unacceptable as professional attire, but there are threads hanging from all over the dress. This thing was whipped together. I am very unhappy with this purchase. I can only hope that I will be accepted for a refund. If not, I will never purchase from this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, however, it is see-through, January 9, 2014
The dress size was spot on, however the white material was completely see-through. Stitching was lazy as well. Some of the black lines go into the white away from the black lace.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!!, January 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent customer service, January 21, 2014
The dress material was ok but the dress too big. I ordered the size I wear and it was about two sizes two big. On the other hand I spoke to the people from customer service and they were so fast to respond and they actually cared about how fast I could get my money back since I had no time to get another dress. I will definitely purchase another dress. I will just have to do it way ahead of the day I need it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but you get what you pay for, March 4, 2014
This review is from: PAKULA Women's Scoop Neck Contrast-Waist Embroidered Lace Bodycon Slim Dress (Apparel)
As far as $25 dresses go this is great and the shipping speed and turnaround time is better than I expected.

After reading the other reviews, I bought a size larger than I thought I needed but it was unnecessary. The larger size hangs well but doesn't flatter my figure like the photo.

The fabric in general is thin and stretchy which will highlight your curves but runs the risk of being unflattering if you are not careful.

To achieve the look in the photo you need this to really *hug* your body and you will also need to plan your undergarments accordingly. The fabric is absolutely too thin on top to wear without a bra and the fabric is also too thin to hide panty lines and tummy rolls. If you really want a smooth and curvy look like the picture, I recommend a shaping slip like this: http://www.amazon.com/Curvi-Shapewear-Compression-Underwire-Strapless/dp/B009Z7FDNS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393987234&sr=8-2&keywords=body+shaper+slip

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 15, 2014
Cute dress, I'm 5'2'' 127lbs 32b I purchased the 4/6 size for work but I should have went one size up...Its pretty snug.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not wash it!, March 2, 2014
Mine bleeds! the white part somewhat not white anymore..... I am so sad.. I don't know if I should wear it still....

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, April 8, 2014
This dress is not for a full figured women, it is too short and the material isn't great for this type of dress. Unfortunately I am returning it

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as expected, January 9, 2014
This dress is cute on, fits in all the right places. The material was not quite as expected. Its a thin, cotton type, but I'm keeping it.