Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 9, 2012
The description of this watch says "boys/girls" but this is a full size adult watch. My 10 year old picked this watch out and it has A LOT of features. It's nice because it's both analog and digital, has a light, a stop watch, 12/24hr time, and month/day/date. It's also pretty easy to use. It was worried it wouldn't make it in time for Christmas because it was shipping from China, but it arrived with plenty of time. Great purchase so far! I don't see why it won't last, even on a 10 year old's wrist.
on March 14, 2013
the watches were a big hit. My guys have small wrists and the band was great, they will have years of growing space. They are so well made I expect them to last a long time
on June 13, 2013
My 9 year old son loves this watch. He's slender and we had to make an extra hole so it would fit his wrist, but he was able to figure that out on his own and also read the instructions and set it himself.
on April 21, 2013
I AM WELL PLEASED WITH THE LOOK OF THIS WATCH. IT IS A PRESENT FOR MY GRANDSON AND LOOKS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BOYS WATCHES I FOUND. IT PROVIDES A LOT OF INFORMATION, ie., DATE, TIME, DAY OF WEEK IN AN ORDERLY FASHION. I LIKE THAT IT IS DIGITAL AS WELL. I THINK ANY TEENAGER WOULD LIKE THIS WATCH.
on December 31, 2012
Gave this as requested gift to our grade school age grandson. He now wears it every day and loves playing with its features. Nice looking and solidly built.
on April 12, 2014
I was a bit nervous buying this watch because of the mixed reviews. We've had it for about 4 months and so far it's been great. I've had no issues with it. It fits okay on my son (he's 9), and it does everything advertised. I saw a ver similar one (almost exactly the same) at the store for at least double the price. I'm glad that I purchased this watch.
on October 21, 2013
my son is really enjoying this watch. He loves the alarm that he can set and he set it to beep every hour so he can keep track of passing time.
on December 27, 2012
great watch have received many remarks about it and of course you get the credit, great looking and wears well Grandpa's gift to himself LOL
on December 4, 2015
I liked the watch that I received. Since it is for Christmas, my grandson has not received it yet, so I really don't know the quality of it yet. I like that it is both analog and digital, however. I don't want our grandchildren to lose the ability to actually tell time and not just read numbers. I'll be sure to contact you if the lunch does not meet the stated expectations.
on December 26, 2014
This is a cool watch for a teen, but is big on a child. The strap is more sized for a big man rather than a child or teen. Other than that, so far so good. It has a cool look and the basic functions of a sports watch