4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome watch
Published on December 9, 2012 by A. Knollhuff

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning - not a boys watch!
The title states boys watch, but clearly it is made for an adult man. The watch itself seems to be great, but not what we wanted.
Published 12 months ago by Jacque

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome watch, December 9, 2012
This review is from: PASNEW High Quality Water-proof Dual Time Unisex Teens Sport Watch Black+Red (Misc.)
The description of this watch says "boys/girls" but this is a full size adult watch. My 10 year old picked this watch out and it has A LOT of features. It's nice because it's both analog and digital, has a light, a stop watch, 12/24hr time, and month/day/date. It's also pretty easy to use. It was worried it wouldn't make it in time for Christmas because it was shipping from China, but it arrived with plenty of time. Great purchase so far! I don't see why it won't last, even on a 10 year old's wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for grandsons, March 14, 2013
the watches were a big hit. My guys have small wrists and the band was great, they will have years of growing space. They are so well made I expect them to last a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old son loves this, June 13, 2013
My 9 year old son loves this watch. He's slender and we had to make an extra hole so it would fit his wrist, but he was able to figure that out on his own and also read the instructions and set it himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, December 31, 2012
Gave this as requested gift to our grade school age grandson. He now wears it every day and loves playing with its features. Nice looking and solidly built.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning - not a boys watch!, December 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch, October 21, 2013
my son is really enjoying this watch. He loves the alarm that he can set and he set it to beep every hour so he can keep track of passing time.

5.0 out of 5 stars PASNEW WATER PROOF WATCH, April 21, 2013
I AM WELL PLEASED WITH THE LOOK OF THIS WATCH. IT IS A PRESENT FOR MY GRANDSON AND LOOKS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BOYS WATCHES I FOUND. IT PROVIDES A LOT OF INFORMATION, ie., DATE, TIME, DAY OF WEEK IN AN ORDERLY FASHION. I LIKE THAT IT IS DIGITAL AS WELL. I THINK ANY TEENAGER WOULD LIKE THIS WATCH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy heck, Grandpa liked it, December 27, 2012
great watch have received many remarks about it and of course you get the credit, great looking and wears well Grandpa's gift to himself LOL

1.0 out of 5 stars False Info/however, the company did pull through and made corrections and reimbursed my money, December 18, 2012
The add states "HighQuality PASNEW Water-proof Dual Time Boys Girls Sport Watch " It is not a boys/girls watch. It is an adult size watch. Very disapointed. This was a christmas gift for my grandson and christmas is a week away. I will not deal with a Yeshop again since I feel they misled me with this discription.

Valerie
Yeshop
Yesphop did make the corrections on the add and did reimburse me. I was happy with the end results but still did not have a boys watch for my grandson on Christmas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay kid watch., December 29, 2012
Stojan the Trojan (Southern California) - See all my reviews
The LCD works well and gives accurate time. The analog is off or short in time about one minute per every 10 days.
My 10 year old son doesn't seem to mind. It would bother me, but I don't wear it, so my opinion doesn't count.
Personally I would not purchase a combo digital/analog unless it were perfect accurate. And if any are, I'm sure it would be super expensive. Too expensive for a 10 year old.