4.0 out of 5 stars took 2 tries
First watch came in and started flaking out on the lcd. Contacted the MFG, sent them a pic and they sent me a replacement no charge. Second one is the charm. Great buy for my little guy (its big on him but he doesn't mind, having a blast with the stopwatch etc)
Published 10 months ago by Edgar

3.0 out of 5 stars too big for kids
Published 9 months ago by Alex

3.0 out of 5 stars too big for kids, November 21, 2013
This review is from: PASNEW High Quality Water-proof Dual Time Unisex Teens Sport Watch Black+Red (Watch)
listed as a "Boys Girls" watch. I was looking to get a watch for my 8 year old son for christmas. This watch is as big as any of the mens watches I own. I put it on my wrist and there are only 3 or 4 smaller settings. He has big wrists but this is not at all what I was hoping for. This is a "Men Womens" Sport watch not for kids like I thought when I read "boys girls". Maybe a language issue with with the people who make the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars took 2 tries, October 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loved It, November 19, 2013
GGNY (Jacksonville, Florida) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch for my 8 year old grandson and he absolutely loves it. He didn't find it big and the day/date feature is extremely helpful

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge for a kids watch, November 12, 2013
This is a kids/ youth watch? The face is as large as any man's watch! The watch itself is fine if you are a full grown man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 7, 2013
C. Griffin (Milwaukee, WI) - See all my reviews
The watch face itself is a little bigger than I thought it would be as it says it is a "children's" watch. Luckily, my grandson is 13 so it does fit him quite well. This watch was everything that he asked for. He wanted to tell the time in both analog and digital, which it does. The one thing he didn't specify was to have it waterproof, which the watch is, so I consider that a plus! (13 year olds sometimes don't remember they have a watch on in summer!) I knew the watch fastener was traditional, and it would have been better if it slipped on with a band, but he doesn't mind at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
It was great and my son loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good purchase, June 15, 2014
It was purchased for a gift for a boy, even I forget the right size for a boy the watch looks fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, June 2, 2014
would recommend for an adult, but too many features, and waaay too big for a child. It's very large, busy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Big!, March 23, 2014
My son ordered this watch for himself. It's quite large on him, but the band does fit. He seems to be OK with it, but just be aware that the watch is large!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the size, February 14, 2014
Although the packaging and instructions are written in Engrish, it doesn't seem bad. The kicker is that it is label as a boys watch. This watch is HUGE for a boy. It's the size of a mans watch, and is the same size of the one I'm currently wearing. Even at the smallest setting, the band was way to big, and the tail came back and touched the watch face.

Rate and Discover Movies