Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
I have used these with a 5# free weight in each side (10# total) and I have used an unknown amount of lead shot in some of them. I would recommend that you use one bag as a sacrificial test subject. Carefully place ever increasing amounts of weight into it until you reach 20# and watch it for a few days to make sure that you're safe! I can tell you that the last batch of 4 bags were very well made. Double zippers on each side to lock in the contents. The seams seem very well stitched. I have some bags that I purchased from an online photo shop years ago and these seemed equal in quality to the more expensive ones. I will say that you should check to make sure that you are buying the PBL brand. Other sellers may have a cheaper version to offer which may not be of the same quality. If you stick with the PBL bags you should be OK. Hope this helps. Good luck!
Apr 28, 2014 by Dave R.
vote
Empty sand bags? Mar 3, 2013
Yep. Empty. Why pay Amazon to ship sand?
Mar 4, 2013 by E. E. Saulsberry
vote
i use 5lb circle weights and put them in each pocket and depending on your angle of the legs you should have no problem .... one of the best purchases i made ... they are awesome when im shooting on hills or uneven ground i don't worry about small amount of wind blowing over my stand when im using these
Mar 16, 2014 by pricedollaz
votes
Dear Amazon Customer, The $14.49 fee is a flat shipping fee we charge to cover the shipping cost throughout the United States. We are located in Ventura, California, so if you feel shipping would be less, you may contact us at 1-800-495-8148 so that we can re-calculate shipping. We appreciate your inquiry. Regards, Alex G
Sep 4, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
NSCALE we looked up the ASIN# B001AHALEC for the PBL sandbags and we have the bags listed at $9.79 plus $14.49 shipping which is $24.28 total. If you purchased via Amazon Prime for our Sandbags, Amazon Fulfillment Center send it via their Prime program of $24.99. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-495-8148 if you need assistance.
Jan 8, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Mine just have the stripes. I agree that you should put the sand in plastic bags before putting them inside the bags. Also, I can't see how you could possibly put much more than 5 pounds of sand in each side. They are advertised as holding 20 pounds, but there is no way you could get 10 pounds in each side. They still work great with only 10 pounds. 20 pounds might actually be a little hard to manage.
Feb 19, 2013 by John Photo
votes
Yes for all 4.
Sep 20, 2013 by Michael Walters
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers