4.0 out of 5 stars Too good ... you should buy more than one!
No kidding! When you see just how handy this size, large equipment bag is for carrying all kinds of things, you'll wish you had bought more than one of them!

I purchased this for a very large, Bogen 3050 studio tripod and it is just the perfect size for that purpose.

Published on September 20, 2011 by Marty German

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not match the description or photo
Published on June 8, 2012 by M.W.X.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too good ... you should buy more than one!, September 20, 2011
Marty German "macs4e4" (Manchester, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PBL PHOTO VIDEO STUDIO LIGHT STANDS UMBRELLAS PHOTO EQUIPMENT BAG Steve Kaeser Photographic Lighting (Electronics)

But, my wife's metal detector is of a similar size so, she appropriated it for that purpose!

I also need one for my background and light stands, etc., etc.

These are well designed and would have gotten my 5-star rating but for one strange omission ... handles only with no shoulder strap or D-rings to attach one to either end?

I'm not sure why they left this out? It would have been quite simple to do? Just add a D-ring at either end and let the customer use there own shoulder strap. A missed opportunity, I guess?

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not match the description or photo, June 8, 2012
M.W.X. (Montague, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
I got this today and immediately noticed that it does not match the photo or description on the product page. there is no over sized handle, there are no rivets as pictured or stated. The bag i received does seem to be of good quality, its just not the bag I ordered. I probably won't return it, because the bag i got will probably suit my purposes just fine, but i am a little disappointed that it is not what i ordered. This is the first time I have ordered something from Amazon and not got exactly what I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 3, 2011
Bought this to carry my Paul C. Buff 13-foot heavy duty light stand. Collasped, it is 42.5" inches. It still fit this bag. Albeit snugly. I can fit two smaller light stands in with the 13-ft PCB stand. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 23, 2011
It definitely does what it's supposed to. No complaints so far. I am able to fit one small boom, a couple of umbrellas and three light stands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., March 11, 2013
The handles are not rivited on like is stated and pictured in the product description. Otherwise the bag seems ok and holds what I have thrown in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for my light stands., March 24, 2012
I really looked around for something that was sturdy and long enough to hold light stands, and music stands. I use both for lighting video. I've even managed to put a reflector holder in the bag. What's cool about the bag is it has this plastic slats at the ends the really protect the material from the metal stands wearing out the nylon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, February 13, 2013
Bought this bag to carry a compact two light softbox system. The bag is only about 10-inches square so it is impossible to fit all of the components in and zip it closed. Definitely buy a larger bag for any type of system.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, July 8, 2013
Very good product for price and what it is. I have 4 - 7ft PBL light stands along with 4- sand bags that I carry in here. All of my PBL stands are in separate carrying cases also ( I keep them in there for added protection) so you could probably fit more in this bag. Great for keeping my stands together when I'm bringing my portable studio to a location or a client.

A few things I would improve: Add D rings on the ends, along with a shoulder strap. Also, would be nice to have some type of dividers....but again..this was very inexpensive ( I paid around $19)...and those extra features would add cost. you are getting a long and thin duffle bag, as long as you understand that going in, you will not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars tripod bag, June 27, 2013
I purchased this carry-all bag for my speaker tripods,and it served me well. However, because I changed my smaller Passport speakers to a much larger Anchor Audio unit, I sold it to snother.

4.0 out of 5 stars it smells, June 11, 2013
Michael Drob (Scotch Plains, NJ) - See all my reviews
Yeah, it smells a bit when you take it out and it's obviously not a heavy duty bag, but it IS long, the nylon does seem tough and it's very lightweight. The ends have some sort of a thin plastic type sheet on both sides so the tops of your light stands don't tear the fabric.

I needed this to carry a few light stands, one of which happens to be a reflector holder stand so has a boom arm and is generally very long and won't fit anywhere. This bag fits it (with some wiggling) perfectly as well as a couple more stands. The fact that it weighs practically nothing, is great too.

For the price, I think it's well done. As others have pointed out, there are no rivets, but it's not designed to carry C-stands or very heavy tripods. The handles should last. I wish it had a shoulder strap but that can be added with some simple DIY.