Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 14, 2013
Absolute waste of money since the kids can't even play the app because less than half of it is visible on the Kindle Fire .. Would love to comment on content but we have no idea! Such a shame because they love the show. Hoping for a fix or figuring out how to get my money back soon!
on October 25, 2013
Saw the show and LOVED it. The 10, 6, & 3 year old loved it, I love it so was excited to get the app.
I'm sure it would be great IF it fit on the screen correctly on my kindle. It's too large so you can't see half the screen or get to the buttons.
I've tried all the tricks to make it work but it doesn't, makes it impossible to play the games. :( if this gets corrected in sure I would come back and give it a Much higher rating.
on November 15, 2013
Got this for my 2 year old and he loves it. My 7 year old plays it every now and then too.
on October 7, 2013
My 2-year-old who loves music has been glued to this app since I bought it. If you own a Leap Pad it is similar to the Hamster Music game with the addition of numbers. I think it's better than the leap pad app because of the varying instruments and counting aspect.
I would definitely recommend this app for the toddler age too.
on November 4, 2013
My 4 year old just loves this show. When it comes on she runs around yelling "It's cat plus one!" She is adorable. And so is this show.
on February 24, 2014
I love the Peg+ Cat show and book but this app leaves a lot of room for improvement. The follow along and play the music game is slow and hard for younger players, aka the show demographic. I feel like this app should have been aimed more at toddlers and pre-k. Aside from that there just isn't much to it. The little record and playback music maker is alright and sorta fun for a little while but it isn't great. I really wanted a good Peg + Cat app since we love the show so much but this isn't even close.
on October 24, 2013
My daughter just turned 4, so she knows her colors, and is starting to identify her numbers. The peg and cat game allows her to put the colored dots together; along with seeing the number in the color. She plays it at some point everyday!
on June 28, 2014
My two and a half year old grandson loves musical apps. This one is more advanced than he is used to, but I supervise his playing New and/or complicated apps to make sure they do not frustrate him. He needs a new challenging music app so we are checking this one out. So far he is doing a great job and really enjoys it.
on January 22, 2014
My kid loves the show. Got with free coins figuring I had nothing to lose. I have access to three different tablets and three different phones. Yet not a one works with this? I look on Google play and all of my devices are compatible? How is this possible? I wish Amazon would let me download this anyhow and find out when it doesn't work. Instead, it won't even show up in "my apps". Because it's flagged as not compatible I'm not even allowed to try it. I wasn't expecting much based on other reviews, but not even being allowed to try it is crazy. I'm glad I didn't actually spend money on this.
on August 14, 2015
This game is a little on the younger side of things, but it's very true to the show and is a cute way to spend some afternoon downtime or killing time waiting for something. Easy to start and stop, and recognisable music that ties into the show.