Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2014
I like the program BUT I was sent 7.5 instead of the advertised 8.011
on December 25, 2013
I was about to buy this item till I saw the reviews. They are created by 1 time reviewers.
It was disappointing to see it. I'm not sure why would anyone do this in this day and age. Its easily discovered! You are dealing with "computer guys" for god's sake. At least we know how to use google.

Any one buying this, I'm not sure if its good for you or not, I have not even bought this thing. I'm still doing my research. But at least, don't buy this item based on the reviews.

I don't usually publish any reviews. But this time, I couldn't resist.
on April 7, 2011
I received my "PC Doctor Service Center Premier" Kit a couple of weeks ago and have been slowly working through all of the tools included in the set. We have two computer repair stores in Michigan and I have been fixing machines for over 10 years. These kits never appealed to me before because I honestly didn't know what they were all about. My experience of working on so many PCs made me feel as though I could diagnose from my gut and instincts and these kits seemed too good to be true like snake-oil. Most of the time that technique works, but after using this toolkit I truly realized how much time I have been wasting doing things the old way.

The first day I used this kit I was able to diagnose two extra machines within a few hours allowing me to bill out an additional $170 for the day in lieu of methodically testing every component or swapping out parts doing a few things here and there over the course of several days. Less time, more money = happy repair tech.

The rest of the first week I used the product frequently trying out different portions and running different diagnostic tests. On a daily basis this product is saving me time allowing me to make money and turn machines around faster with much less time spent on the bench.
Since there are so many parts of this I haven't even touched yet I will add to this review in a few months with an evaluation of the other areas I have tried using this toolset on a case by case basis.

Now, when I run into a machine that beforehand I didn't know why it was not functioning properly, I actually know instead of just making an educated guess or spending an enormous amount of un-billable time trying to be sure of the diagnoses. All in all, it's an inexpensive way to make my repair business diagnose computers more confidently and quickly. This product is definitely recommended and will be acquiring a second kit for our other location soon.

E. Knute Judsen, A+, Net+, Sec+, USMC Ret.
on February 15, 2011
After many years of experience, I began my own PC repair company in 2005 ( see: [...] ) and have seen significant growth due to word-of-mouth and quality service to my customers. In 2010, I decided to invest in the PC-Doctor Service Center (version 7.5) due to positive feedback within a tech community in which I participate. The price at first seemed prohibitive, but I worked up a plan to integrate the customized hardware diagnostic reports into my tune-up/new PC setup regimen, and then subsequently took the plunge.

This package is phenomenal in every sense of the word. The hardware tests are straightforward and scriptable via command line--and they can be run (with some differences is capability) from within Windows on the host machine, from a DOS boot environment (included), or even from within WinPE (if you invest in the premium package).

I now use this as part of my wrap-up script that I run on every PC that makes it through my shop. Every customer gets a customized hardware health report, and new PCs often reveal deep-seated flaws long before they become any sort of headache for the customer when I subject them to testing via PC-Doctor's thorough tests. It has become quite the mainstay within my routine, and it's now just one more element of my premium-level service that makes me the *only* tech to trust for many of my customers, and simply yields even more referrals to expand my business. It's invaluable!
on December 16, 2009
Thank you for showing me your PC Doctor Service Center.
With these new tools I am able to provide my customers with professional Reports.
Being able to diagnose, test and document just about any problem in a finite matter of time.
I prefer to use my digital camera to document the tests & results.
Providing my customers with color in their reports.
This has increased my revenue. I now offer a complete diagnostic stand alone charge of $40.
Once the problems are carefully documented and a professional estimate of repair is provided,People love it.
It is unheard of around here to do business this way.
Most of the computer repair stores only provide a verbal diagnostic and estimate of repair.
As a result my business continues to grow by word of mouth and the flashy color reports..

Sincerely
Tommy Rupp A+ Certified Computer Technician
Serving Lake County California since 1998
on August 21, 2009
I have used both PC Doctor Service Center 6 and 7. There is no other comparable tool available on the market. If you own a small business doing computer diagnostics and repair, this is a must have!
on April 15, 2009
I PURCHASED THE PC DOCTOR FOR MY COMPUTER REPAIR BUSINESS(BISHOPS COMPUTER REPAIR, LAS VEGAS, NV)I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS PC DOCTOR HAS INCREASED MY BUSINESS BECAUSE ITS PERFORMANCE IN FINDING PROBLEMS WITH PC'S IS OF EXCELLENT STANDARD. IT IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND, IT PEERFORMS EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPUTER I AM WORKING ON, IT IS SMALL AND PORTABLE WITH DIRECTIONS AND ILLUSTRATIONS ON A CD IT COMES WITH AND THE PRICE IS WELL WORTH IT! I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO RECOMMEND EVERYOPNE OUT THERE TO PURCHASE THIS PC DOCTOR FOR YOUR OWN USE OR FOR THE USE OF YOUR BUSINESS, AND THE BEST REP. TO TALK TO WHOM I BELIEVE IS EXTREMELY KIND, PROFESSIONAL AND WILL OFFER YOU GREAT DEALS, HER NAME IS KIM SEYMOR. KUDOS TO PC DOCTOR ASND TO KIM FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP! ALBERT BISHOP
on April 8, 2009
I am a relatively new user of PC Doctor, but I can tell you this is one of the best investments I have made for my PC repair business. Since I offer diagnosis as a free service, I have to be able to put my finger on the problem as quickly as possible. Before I discovered PC Doctor I had a box of disjointed tools and FOBs, each only preforming one bit of information and the testing differed from tool to tool.

PC Doctor has simplified my life by putting all of the tools under one umbrella. In my opinion it is the Gold Standard of hardware diagnostics; a must-have tool for every PC repair professional.

Rob Cole
[...]
on March 17, 2009
I just upgraded from Service Center 6 to Service Center 7. I used the Center 6 for about a year to help diagnose client computers that saved me time narrowing down the FRU (Failed Replaceable Unit). Clients were able to get their computers back quickly and they were happy with the repair costs. I have been a test engineer for many years and valued automation tools that can perform fast and repeated tests with positive results. About 4 years ago, I acquired Micro2000 and it was very difficult to use and took a long time to test. When I found PC-Doctor, what a difference. Results were quick and repeatable. Their support was excellent and very friendly. So, when I upgraded to Service Center 7 very recently, I used it on a computer that identified bad memory. Used the same tool on a laptop that reported a failing hard drive. This is a very good investment for IT and computer repair services. It did for my business!! Thanks again.
on March 10, 2009
I am overly impressed with the thoroughness of the PC Doctor environment. Not only does it save time but its allows me to increase my productivity substantially. No more frustration and double checking my troubleshooting skills. Simply run the software and let it do its' magic. Finally a complete set of hardware analysis tools all in one brilliantly mastered diagnostics center. Thanks PC Doctor... too bad you can't regrow my lost hair!

Regards,