PC Products PC-Concrete Two-Part Epoxy Adhesive Paste for Anchoring and Crack Repair, 1.4 oz in Applicator Syringe, Gray
|Price:||$4.73 ($4.73 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and repair cracks in concrete, and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry
- High-tack paste resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range from 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range from -20 to +115 degrees F
- Provides work time of 20 minutes and cure time of 4 hours (at 75 degrees F)
- Meets ASTM C881-99
|Container Size||1.4 ounces|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||PC Products|
|LowerTemperature Range||-20 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||115 Degrees Fahrenheit|
The PC Products PC-Concrete is a two-part epoxy adhesive paste used to fill... See more product details
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The PC Products PC-Concrete is a two-part epoxy adhesive paste used to fill and repair cracks in concrete and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry in indoor and outdoor applications. The epoxy is made from a high-tack paste that resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications. After maximum curing, it creates a high-strength bond that will hold during expansion and contraction of concrete. The paste can be painted, stained, and machined, and is nontoxic and nonconductive after it has been cured. PC-Concrete meets American Society for Testing and Materials International (ASTM) C881-99 standards.
|Application temperature range||35 to 115 degrees F|
|Service temperature range||-20 to +115 degrees F|
|Working time||20 minutes (at 75 degrees F)|
|Time until cured||4 hours (at 75 degrees, also dependent on humidity and application size)|
Protective Coating Company manufactures products to repair and restore various materials, including wood and concrete. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Allentown, PA.
What's in the Box?
- 1.4 oz. PC-Concrete Part A and Part B in applicator syringe
Size: 1.4 ounces
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Easy to use. Did the job on a concrete statue.Published 2 months ago by Glennon Flacke
* Standard, 2-part epoxy
* Easy dispensors
* Not as much as you'd think
This is standard, 2-part epoxy. Read more
trying to put in a horizontal hole No nozzle to mix as it comes out. Would not buy again
Not mention in description that no nozzle came with putchase
Bought this epoxy to hang my television over my stone fireplace and it works like a charm. Bracket is as stable as it can be. Read morePublished 8 months ago by T. White