PC Products PC-Xtreme Polyurea Elastomeric Crack and Joint Filler, 8.6oz Cartridge, Gray
|Price:||$27.34 ($27.34 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Polyurea elastomeric filler to repair cracks and joints in concrete and blacktop
- Highly flexible formula moves with joints for durability
- Application temperature range from -40 to +120 degrees F and continuous service temperature range from -40 to +170 degrees F
- Provides gel time of 3 minutes and cure time of 90 minutes (at 75 degrees F)
- Self-leveling for horizontal applications
|Container Size||9 ounces|
|Breaking Strength||1250 PSI|
|Number of Items||1|
|Tensile Strength Max||1250 PSI|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||PC Products|
|LowerTemperature Range||-40 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||170 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||PC-Xtreme|
The PC Products PC-Xtreme polyurea elastomeric filler is used to repair cra... See more product details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The PC Products PC-Xtreme polyurea elastomeric filler is used to repair cracks and joints in concrete and blacktop, keeping out debris and maintaining a continuous surface for traffic. The two-part epoxy filler comes in a cartridge with part A on one side and part B on the other. It is highly flexible and can allow up to 10% movement of installed joint width for durability. It is self-leveling for horizontal applications and should be applied on dry surfaces. PC-Xtreme has a low-VOC formula and cures to a gray color.
|Application temperature range||-40 to +120 degrees F|
|Continuous service temperature range||-40 to +170 degrees F|
|Gel time||3 minutes (dependent on temperature, humidity, and application size)|
|Cure time||90 minutes (at 75 degrees F, also dependent on humidity and application size)|
|Color when mixed||Gray (product turns greenish color when applied but will revert back to gray color within several days)|
|VOC content||1.72 (g/L)|
Protective Coating Company manufactures products to repair and restore various materials, including wood and concrete. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Allentown, PA.
What's in the Box?
- 9-oz. PC-Xtreme polyurea elastomeric joint and crack filler
- Mixing nozzle
Size: 8.6 ounces