Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 27, 2012 11:13:38 AM PDT
iChan says:
Which one should I get? I have a high end gaming PC and the only console I own is the PS3 right now but I'm not sure which platform to buy BO2 for. I have MW3 for the PC but it has a low player population and the hacker community is pretty rampant... I know hackers can exist in the console versions as well but the console versions are better supported in terms of patches and updates.

Which one should I buy? Thanks

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 6:17:34 AM PDT
M. Downar says:
I asked me the same question and ordered the PS3 Version. Because of the same reason: Better support for consoles. So I recommend you the PS3 Version. btw, I am in Germany, but ordered the US Version and only us my PSN US Account, because I think they will censor the Blood and Gore again, add me if you like PSN: MaveraUS.

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 7:54:45 AM PDT
PS3! yes pc has better graphics, but its very problematic first it doesn't have nearly as many players as the ps3 does so on pc=less life time for the game at least online,plus you have to check that your pc meets the requirements for the game to work and if it doesnt you gotta spend a lil more, but for ps3 you get tons of players, it will ALWAYS work not matter what version of the ps3 you have and you get your moneys worth also if you have done everything in the game you can go for the TROPHIES trust me you will get at least 30 hours of extra juice out of it! hope it helped! also my psn is:albertico2007
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 27, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] - Playstation 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] - Playstation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (213)