4.0 out of 5 stars Good Controller - No Dead Zone
Published on December 9, 2011 by M. Granato

3.0 out of 5 stars Controller is fine. How it was sent... whole other story.
Published 15 months ago by wysiwyg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Controller - No Dead Zone, December 9, 2011
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
Well I was a bit skeptical about buying this controller after reading the reviews over the wired version. However the wireless version has no dead zone that I could feel. It was very responsive. The light could be turned on an off if your concerned with power. The only thing I don't like is it's too small for my hands and my hands are not very big. So I gave this controller to my girlfriend. I bought both the (Power A - Pro Elite) controller as well and this one. The wireless (AfterGlow) controller is more responsive then the (Power A). It's just like a PS3 or Xbox manufactured model. To me it's more comfortable then the Play Station's out dated controller when playing FPS. The reason I love the xbox controllers is because of the offset analog sticks when playing first person shooters, it just feels better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Just fine, and is cool!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
Works Just as well as a normal controller and the feel is not bad. Also, the lights are awesome! Recommended to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to the standard PS3 controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 6, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
I love this controller, it fits my grip perfectly and just because i love to play in the dark makes it more fun. The battery life is considerably of long durability. there is not much you can say about it but that it is a pretty eccentric addition to your gaming experience. I give it 5 stars and will most definitely recommended if you are the kind of person who likes cool gadget like this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Controller is fine. How it was sent... whole other story., June 25, 2013
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
The controller is fine. I am giving the rating not on the product, but the merchant. I am very disappointed with the means by which this product was shipped. Right on the main page for this product, there are pictures for the the retail packaging... that to me implies what I will get the product in... no such luck here. Nice, white, OEM box. Additionally, there is this very very sticky residue on the front of the controller that acetone would not even take off. If a product is used / out of retail... the description should say it, and if I buy it, I know the risk. To imply it is new in retail (by using the pictures) and not sending it that way, is misleading and dishonest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stick lay out, November 14, 2013
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
Great product. Some downsides are the small and no motion control feature. For cross platform games its a beast. Great for people who like offset sticks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great controller even with missing fingers., September 16, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
I recently had an accident at work which cost me my pinky and wedding finger on my left hand. Once my hand was good enough to play again the ps3 controller just felt very uncomfortable with the new way I have to position my hands. Its even more so that I have to extend my thumb to reach the analog stick. I already have the Afterglow controller for PC and it feels comfortable in my hand although its a bit bulky. Got this one for the ps3 and I have to say it feels great being able to play without feeling uncomfortable. The round shape holds firmly in my palm which is how I have to hold the controller on my left hand. The position of the left analog stick is close so no more extending and less strain on my hand. The triggers feels great and responsive. Doesn't seem to get my palm sweaty after an extended game session. Buttons are a bit small but not too annoying. With the ps4 on the way I hope Afterglow comes out with a controller for it. 1 thing I almost left out. It uses a small USB adaptor to play wireless so please be careful and not to lose it. I definitely recommend this product to any other gamer that's in the same situation as me or any other gamer looking for a new controller. Hope this little review helps someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, August 14, 2013
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
Controller works great, sometimes if out of range it does not work...so get close. Other than that great alternative to a 50 to 60 dollar dualshock 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 3rd party ps3 controller, July 27, 2013
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
First off i play alot street fighter, particularly SSF4AE. I seen alot of reviews but no one ever really spoke about the D-Pad (directional pad). I for one use the d-pad i only use the analog when using Cammy or Fei Long with that being said the d-pad on this control is smoothe and + cross like which i prefer rather than the ps3's dual shock controller in which the d-pad is cut up into fours and i hate that design it was cool back in the day but even ps4 with follow that trend if i can use this controller on there i will but i will have to wait n see. The analogs are cool, the buttons are small pea size even but that not a factor all buttons are highly responsive. Gamestop sells it for 35 bucks the price here is better. I used to have trouble using the FADC (focus attack dash cancel) but not now, now i can accurately do shoryuken FADC then input ryu's metsu hadoken ultra easily. Bottom line if your looking for a good controller for fighting games you found it. Oh and the light up thing is cool too!

W. Santiago

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it as a gift., July 25, 2013
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
I got this as a gift for a friend and because I haven't heard any complaints from her, I'm going to assume she loves it. M'kay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, July 4, 2013
This review is from: PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green (Accessory)
The controller would seem like it would suck, but it doesn't. It didn't give me any kind of problems and after a while you get used to the layout. It's a great buy for the money you pay.No regrets!! And I think it looks awesome in the dark.

PDP PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller - Green