5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mount, but be aware of "marketplace" sellers
Fantastic mount, sturdy and supportive. Doesn't feel cheap or unsecure once mounted. Well worth the "actual" price of the item, which should be around $15 to $20.

Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars for a piece of plastic
eh for a piece of plastic i dont like the price.. opening the box plus installing it took me about one minute, very simple to put on your tv.
Published 4 months ago by Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mount, but be aware of "marketplace" sellers, December 13, 2013
Amazon Customer (Nashville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)

That being said, do NOT buy it for the prices listed here (currently showing $70), because you can order it from the PDP website and pay for overnight shipping and it'll still be less than half that price. The marketplace vendors are price gouging on it because Amazon has none to sell themselves. The Marketplace vendors should feel ashamed for that level of price markup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product....minimalism compared to last generation., December 4, 2013
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
I bought this piece 3 weeks ago when it was available pre-launch. This thing works GREAT to secure my kinect to my television set at the top. It has a sturdy construction and an extraordinarily easy way to get it on. Basically you lower the kinect on to the mount, and then there is a large plastic wheel to turn the flat screw to go into the kinect with its' already prepared female hold for the screw to go in to. I am VERY impressed with this mount over the mount I used with the 360 kinect. Well done PDP.

I was looking at the old kinect mount, and I think there are some things I might want to bring to your attention. The old mount had legs that would go literally three feet or so. I mean these things just simply got in THE WAY! Aggravating! This is no longer the case. Of course my application may be different than yours. That being said my application is a 55" LCD tv. So it's not too thin. I would imagine that an LED would play with this mount even better, but my LCD did great.

The only thing that is maybe a little disconcerting about this mount is the way that you adjust it to fit snugly on your television. It has those resistance gears, where you have to kind of push and pull the thing into place, and when it moves a gear it sounds like it has broken. That's unpleasant and scary at first, because you think you are going to break the thing. But fear not, it's just how they've designed it. I understand why they designed it this way: to make it more simple so people couldn't mess up and drop their very expensive Kinect.

The difference between the new school and the old school is that the new (this one) offers a much higher point of pressure for where it puts the weight, rather htan using those long long arms to redistribute the weight throughout the entire length of your tv.

I also like the cover for the camera that is provided if I choose to, you know, play checkers in the same room as the kinect!

Xbox, Record that. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great minimalist product for the price, December 11, 2013
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
First off I did not buy this product on Amazon, found one at my local Best Buy. It does its job very well. The only thing to be careful of is that TVs with rounded bezels don't provide much surface for the front to apply friction to which makes finding the right balance somewhat of a challenge. Other than that this is well made product that I would recommend to almost anyone who has or is getting an Xbox One.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, February 21, 2014
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
The PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One sits nicely on top of my Vizio 55". It was very easy to install. In my opinion it's design better compliments the Xbox One Kinect than some of the other models I have seen available. The privacy sleeve slides on and off easily and does inhibit the Kinect's camera while still allowing the use of voice commands. I'd recommend this product to anyone trying to manage the space around their television

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mount for Kinect, May 12, 2014
Andrew Mulligan "Joker" (Minneapolis, Minnesota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
I bought this, not because I'm some paranoid schizo who feels the need to hide from Big Brother, but to simply mount my Kinect on while I play Xbox Fitness, I was not disappointed.

The stand takes a bit of force to get the part that clings to the TV down, but after that, it's quite simple to place. It extends a bit if you've a larger TV (not box size, mind you, you wouldn't need one if you had such a TV) and the Kinect "screws" in as well to help keep it in place.

My TV is a flat back, so there's not much for the back part to grasp on to, but the rubber like material holds it nicely so it doesn't slip or fall, gravity plays a key part (at least for my and my TV). I frequent;y rotate my TV and it has yet to fall or even give the impression it will. It (Kinect) can also be adjusted, as you'll need to do re-calibration, to get the perfect angle.

Overall, this is a very nice mount, I don't use the privacy slide, I don't care if the NSA sees me watching TV. if you need a good, inexpensive mount, look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 19, 2014
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
Works well with my 46" with included camera cover, i feel uncomfortable when camera being watching me 24\7 ))
great accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, February 27, 2014
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
Works well with my 55" HDTV. It's also nice that they included a camera cover if you feel uncomfortable with an internet connected camera being on 24\7 watching your every move.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product if privacy is a concern, April 6, 2014
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
This clever product is awesome because the voice commands still work with the cover on, no more wording about what "others" can see.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, March 19, 2014
Flgtr95 (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
Bought this to put Xbox One Kinect on top of TV. Adjusting the arm that provides support against the back of the TV was a little tricky. I kept thinking it was going to break because of the stiffnesss of the hinge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for mounting above tv, March 15, 2014
This review is from: PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One (Accessory)
Works great. Only difficult pray was spreading bracket apart to adjust to tv width. Made me worry that I would break it. Directions not quite clear, but the device is easy to figure out. Like the black piece in the pic covers the camera... In case you're worried about Xbox watching you... Lol. Shipment arrived quickly

PDP Kinect TV Mount - Xbox One