5.0 out of 5 stars My Beagle is 18years old
He's been fed Pedigree for nearly his whole life. Call it garbage if you will, but it's managed to keep him fit and healthy and happy for an unreasonably long time. I'll keep buying it for as long as he'll stick around.
Published on December 19, 2011 by SeriouslyImKidding

1.0 out of 5 stars SHAME ON YOU AMAZON!
Published 19 months ago by Sandi

1.0 out of 5 stars SHAME ON YOU AMAZON!, March 9, 2013
This review is from: PEDIGREE Adult Complete Nutrition Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 36 lb. Bag (Pack of 1) (Grocery)
This product was 22$ last month with subscribe and SAVE. This month price went up to 45$ without any NOTIFICATION of a price change. I get 2 per order costing me 90$. Amazon rep would not refund the difference. Very disapointed with Amazon and will discontinue all subscribe and save orders as it is unfair that I was not notified of a price increase which I have been with other subscribe and save items. This is unacceptable.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible pricing!!, April 20, 2013
price is awful! check before you buy! just bought a 40lb bag at target for 19.99!! Even with the subscribe and save discount you are still better off shopping at Sam's club or cosco or target!

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON PRICE GOUGING, July 11, 2013
This food is excellent and I have no qualms with the Pedigree brand. I have a healthy 15 year old lab who's been eating it all his life.

Amazon has JACKED the price of this food for no apparent reason. I used to buy everything on Amazon, because it was the cheapest place to get anything. I'm about to cancel my prime membership because they're unfairly raising their prices on EVERYTHING.

Folks, do NOT buy this food through Amazon. You can get a bigger bag for $20 at target.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Beagle is 18years old, December 19, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Was cheap then they doubled the price!, June 20, 2013
This as cheap as it comes dog food. It does the job... But then when I was subscribed to it the doubled the prices! It made me made so I changed my review on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Price Gouging, January 17, 2013
Eric (Peoria, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
I used to get two of these per month with subscribe and save and they ended up being around $23 per 30 pound bag.

Good thing I checked the price before the next shipment was sent automatically. The price has almost doubled to a whopping $42.80 per 30 pound bag.

Amazon doesn't make it easy to shop for dry dog food. I'd like to see a way to sort by size. Most dog foods come in standard weights per bag and I'd like to be able to only look at the 30 pound bag and up sizes.

But that's neither here nor there. I can handle a simple search but doubling in price is where I will take issue.

The food itself is good, as far as my dogs are concerned. I guess. They've never complained so how am I to know?

It's too bad I have to give it one star because of the price jump. The huskies will not be happy to hear this.

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 year old Rottweiler, November 27, 2013
I have a fifteen year old Rottweiler. Although, he's pretty slow getting up and around these days, he still does and he still seems happy. One thing I've done is always given him Pedigree or Purina dry dog food. They're not the best, but they're far from the worst. I throw in the occasional can of wet food, and treats (like milk bones) as well. His diet and getting adequate exercise keeping him from being overweight I believe have aided in his longevity.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it, so do the cats, February 18, 2012
I bought this dog food after my twelve year old pit/hound mix stopped eating another major brand. He scarfs this up like it was a bowl of beef liver. The food is processed into small pellets about the size of a slightly flattened green pea which mixes thoroughly and easily with canned dog food, a bit of scrambled egg or a splash of chicken broth. However, our pooch seems to like it dry almost as much as mixed with other protein. Even the cats will nibble on any leftover bits during the day. Amazon offers a reasonable price and combined with Prime free shipping this provides a convenient alternative to hauling heavy bags of dog food home from the grocery store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Corn is not an ingredient in this formula., March 28, 2013
We are now in our second bag of Pedigree Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food and rate it very highly. Having tried several other weight management dry dogs, this is equal to or better than most no matter how high priced the others were. While the description on Amazon's web page regarding this food states that it contains corn, This formula does not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Still bad, December 22, 2013
Ground yellow corn and corn gluten meal within first three ingredients, need I say more? This is crap food, you can do better feeding table scraps. Your dog can survive on this, but don't you really want them to thrive?