PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphone--Audiophile Sound With The Freedom Of Bluetooth 4.0 aptX (Over Ear Design, Amp, Phone Control, 30-hr. Battery Life)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wireless, Amplified, Wired, and Phone Control = Versatility+
- 30 Hours Wireless PlaybackRechargable Internal Battery + AAA Backup
- CD-Quality Wireless Sound, BlueTooth® 4.0 aptX®, Easy Auto Pairing + Range up to 50ft
- Built-in phone control, stylish design, Top-Quality Accessories
- Over-Ear Design + 40mm driver, 10hz-24khz with aptx® technology * Astonishing Priceno other headphone offers all these features!
30 HOURS WIRELESS PLAYBACKRECHARGABLE INTERNAL BATTERY+ AAA POWER* The ONLY headphone to include an internal rechargeable battery and replaceable AAA battery backup, so you can instantly get back to wireless listening.
CD-QUALITY SOUND OVER WIRELESS WITH BLUETOOTH 4.0 & aptXThe newest Bluetooth 4.0 technology delivers wireless audio with wired quality.
BUILT-IN PHONE CONTROL & AMPLIFIER Make, answer & control calls seamlessly with a single knob. Turn on the amplifier for studio-tuned dynamics and volume.
TOP-QUALITY ACCESSORIES - Professional-quality, gold plated 4ft (1.2m) braided cable, with in-line call and playback control buttons. Standard USB-to-Micro USB charging cable. Gold-Plated UNIVERSAL 1/8(3.5mm) to 1/4(6.5mm) Adapter. Taking a plane trip? Weve even included a gold plated 2-Pronged flight adapter. All of which fit perfectly alongside your Stance S1 in a high-quality carrying case.
LOW PRICE, HIGH VALUE Youd expect to pay far more for all these features and value! Plus 40mm drivers, ForgettableFit comfort, 1-year warranty, AND a very satisfying price.
SERIOUS STYLE - This isnt a regular headphone experience. Its Pendulumic. So it looks as good as it sounds. With a Steam-Punk style that says futuristic in a novel way. High-end, solid switches and controls, including an easy-access analog knob that feels great and controls many functions.
Top Customer Reviews
1. This comes beautifully packaged and is very well made. Nothing cheap looking about it.
2. The included directions are crystal clear and this is a feature rich product. It can be used with 2 AAA batteries or with an internal rechargeable battery (micro USB charging cable included); it can be connected via bluetooth or via an audio cable (included). Also included is an airplane adaptor, though the last time I flew United I didn't need one; they are becoming a thing of the past.
It comes with a very nice hardcover carrying case. The volume control knob is the easiest volume control I have used. The battery compartment housing the AAA batteries is one of the easiest to access and use. There are symbols and indicator lights galore to make this very intuitive and easy to use. It paired effortlessly with my iPhone 4S and Nexus 2013.
3. This is NOT a noise isolating headphone (and doesn't claim to be), but depending on the music you are listening to, you won't hear ambient noise without having to crank the sound up too much. The sound itself is amazing--crystal clear, nice deep bass, a treble that is not tinny. It's like being at a concert or symphony hall with these on.
4. So why only three stars? Two reasons. These are noticeably heavier and bulkier than my Bose Q15 (which admittedly is not a bluetooth headset and doesn't have all the features this has--but still is my favorite headset), and unlike those headphones have a double metal band that could have been eliminated with better design. But the real issue for me are the earcups. Compared to my Bose, these feel uncomfortable. I discovered why.Read more ›
The first thing I noticed about these headphones was the packaging. No, you can't listen to packaging, but well-packaged products usually mean the manufacturer is proud of their product and want to put it out there in the best way possible. The packaging and presentation of these is top-notch, as is the carry case. It's a semi-hard case that fits the headphones perfectly, plus includes a pouch for holding cables. Good, solid quality of all the case components.
Top-notch also extends to comfort. The ear pads are very soft and cushy; the headband is flexible; the overall weight is light enough that you don't feel the weight to any significant extent (the spec weight is 8.5 ounces without cables). Since these are ear surround cups the sound isolation is excellent as well. Zero complaints about comfort.
I first tried it in wired manual mode (e.g., hardwired to the source without using the battery for the internal amp). I was very impressed with the sound quality. It has a fairly wide soundstage; clear mid-range and treble; decent, but not booming bass. It was not the best sound quality I've ever experienced, but certainly good enough to earn a rating of excellent. More than good enough that I didn't want to take off the headphones until I heard another (and another, and another) song.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The headband of these headphones pressed unbearably on the top of my head. With the headband fully extended, I was unable put them on long enough to evaluate them. Read morePublished 20 months ago by P. S. Friedman
These babies are awesome. best wireless to date in my eyes. I was lucky enough to win these at the so-cal 2014 headphone meet at costa mesa (hello jason :p). Read morePublished 22 months ago by Edwin Murillo