Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2012
The colors are wonderful and vibrant, but on occasion when I have previously ordered similar markers, there are one or two markers that simply do not work. This is after dampening the marker tip, holding said marker at different angles..ect.

They last a long time which I like, however any future buyers of this product be aware that you may have 1 or 2 markers that don't work.
on September 25, 2015
This is a fabulous set of markers - I remember coloring with my dad growing up and was extra careful to not smoosh the tips. THese are just as good as I remember! Vibrant colors, lovely flow, perfect for coloring!