5.0 out of 5 stars Nice-fitting and good color
It is hard to find a nice polo shirt for my husband that has a pocket. He is in a wheelchair and carries his cell phone and credit card and even keys in his shirt pocket for easy access. A polo shirt that he can pull over his head by himself gives him a great deal of independance.
Published on August 10, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars poor fabric quality
I bought it for my son.Fabric thread was looped out on one sleeve only after first wash and another came out with second wash.
The brand I usually bought for him before lasted many years without any problem until they were totally worn out. But they were double the price though. I guess I should buy more expensive ones from now on.
Published 19 months ago by Eileen Lye

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice-fitting and good color, August 10, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars One Snag Ruins this Shirt, January 20, 2014
I thought I had finally found the shirt I had been looking for, a brightly-colored polo with a pocket. This was more than I usually pay for a shirt, but I thought it would be worth a little extra.

Boy was I wrong!

There is one simple, critical flaw with these shirts: they are incredibly easy to snag on just about anything, and the snag then runs all of the way across the shirt. You can't stretch them out and coax the snag back into the shirt, even if the threads didn't break. Of the two shirts I ordered, one cam that way straight out of the packaging. The other lasted about a day, and I was not doing anything unusual while wearing it. I find it hard to believe that anyone would make a shirt with material that acts like that, but I especially didn't expect it from something with the PGA label on it.

Unless you live in a world made of pillows and trim your nails every day, this shirt is a disaster waiting to happen. Don't waste your money like I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shirts, February 20, 2013
Ezgoin (SOUTHAMPTON, PA, US) - See all my reviews
Purchased this shirt and two more of different colors for our son in law for Christmas. He loves them and they look great!

2.0 out of 5 stars poor fabric quality, February 11, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, July 1, 2014
p0stal (Sunshine State) - See all my reviews
cheap quality
Bad Fit
Total Crap

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirts, June 22, 2014
Have worn and washed them once. Comfortable in hot summer weather outdoors. I may decide to by a couple more

2.0 out of 5 stars PGA tour shirt, June 6, 2014
Marion Rafter (BEVERLY, MA, US) - See all my reviews
I loved the color and fit but the material pulls very easily. Sending both back to the company. Very comfortable. Too bad about the fabric

5.0 out of 5 stars They wash and wear beautifully., June 3, 2014
Doug (Sparks, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA TOUR Men's Golf Short Sleeve Solid Polo Shirt (Apparel)
I have eight of these all in white now and use them as shirts I wear to the Gym every day. They're comfortable and well worth the money. They have gone through the wash and spin-dried coming out looking like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 20, 2014
fits well and is very water proof and wrinkle free. I will order more shirts, I like the pocket too

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, April 30, 2014
Is an attractive shirt and very well made. My husband liked it. It's a great fitting shirt and I love the color.

PGA TOUR Men's Golf Short Sleeve Solid Polo Shirt