Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 28, 2013
The Battle bag is aimed at Vanguard or Sentry owners who want a more robust solution for taking the case on the road. I have had the Vanguard Halo version since it was available (previously I had the G155/Sentry) and have taken it with me on road trips and flights and every time it performed admirably. There are two things I was not liking too much: the D rings and the fact that I was being too consciously careful with how I positioned the vanguard on the car or plane (mostly car). Although the case never opened accidentally I was always worried about this happening, and this is where the Battle Bag plays its role.

What I like about the Battle Bag:
+The Vanguard is safely inside protected against scratches or the possibility of opening up by accident. Now I can be a little careless with placing it on the car.
+No more dealing with the D rings, now I feel safer when pulling up the Vanguard to carry it around
+High quality construction and material. It just looks and feels like it will last.
+The front pocket allows for safely storing games, 6 power outlet extension and headphones in the A40 case or one similar (keep in mind, the more you stuffed the front pocket the bigger footprint the Bag will have on your travel)
+It has a clean look for using in public
+the zipper is robust and easy to close and open.
+The part of the bag that goes against the user's body has a soft breathable material to maximize comfort

What I don't like:
-there is no small pocket with a zipper. It would be nice to have a small pocket inside the front one to store small accessories or keys. This is not a deal breaker, but it would be very useful to have this small pocket available. (the front pocket closes with a buckle)

Neutral
~stuffing the front pocket will make it too big for easy travel, but this is not a defect on the bag is just a comfort limitation

Now taking into account the price tag, this bag delivers on its main purpose with top notch quality. For those who have GAEMS products may be aware of the high quality GAEMS products deliver and this bag follows the norm. For the sake of comparison I can put the bag very close to what the Astro Gaming Bags deliver in quality (and I can testify those bags are BEAST), and the price of the Battle Bag is just about the same as a new game so is not overpriced or anything. Also if one is not using it for the Vanguard it is still a good bag for anything else (books, clothes etc) so one gets a very good value for the price.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2014
Well built and perfect fit. I feel better caring my game system with this protecting the case better that original shoulder strap never did trust those little plastic clips the strap hooked to.
Taking my PGE on airplane to visit family this Thanksgiving week I feel this will make traveling with it easier will give an update after.
on September 17, 2014
I ordered this carry bag with the GAEMS case. While I wasn't a fan of the GAEMS case and returned it, this carry bag was very nice. If you like the GAEMS, this is fantastic addition and gives it a little extra padding.

Alternatively, this case might be perfect for an extra large laptop or custom Xbox 360/One laptop.
on April 5, 2013
I bought this Battle Bag from gaems website and great service from gaems. I received this product in three business days. The Bag is actual color Black than the pictures that have showing the product looks like blue / grey color looking I own the Halo Vanguard bought it from Amazon and it's fits perfect with no problems and can fits 12 to 14 games with the original xbox 360 cases and extra controller, and duracell 4 battery charger on the go. This Battle Bag only has one Pouch to put all your accessories that I mention at least and for the ps3 console I own the original 60 gb model but I upgrade the hard drive to 250 gb 7200 rpm and you can fits more stuff than xbox 360 accessories. There no pouches on both sides and back of the Battle Bag that the down side for this bag that why I give the product a 4 stars out of 5 stars. I'm 6 feet tall the shoulder strap that come with this bag it's long about 5 to 5.5 feet long I'm guessing and fit anyway you want short or long. Last Thing I need to say for the price at 59.99 plus tax? and / or shipping it's to much money at least I say Over priced for a Bag because I pay around 73 Dollar from gaems website that at 59.99 plus Shipping and no tax for out of state buyers. I think this product at the most should be at 44.99 or less but I happy with it because of I know need to walk around holding the unit itself to get get people looking at you what you have I could say 700 to 1000 dollar unit plus game console and games.
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2014
I have bought the Gaems Vanguard case and I wanted a bag for it so I could put all my gaming stuff in it. When I got the bag it held 6 games 1 controller and 1 headset and of course my gaems case. I travel alot for my job so this goes everywhere i do. But when I was walking around with it at the airport I noticed the strap was very squeaky and after a couple of months use the hook on the strap broke. Luckily I still had the original strap from the Gaems case. Overall the bag is worth it if you travel a lot just be careful with the strap.
on October 7, 2015
Great buy and it makes the game carrying experience a lot less strenuous. I love this bag! Great idea and nice invention for those of us who went out and purchased the gaem 155, which I also purchased here on Amazon. Lol
on August 31, 2013
Having all items pertaining to your gaming console of choice in one bag is amazing. The bag itself provides excellent protection for my Halo Vanguard and all the accessories I need for mobile gaming on the go. The shoulder straps evenly distributes the weight onto ones shoulders, which is nice. I recently purchased the PGE 155 bot and will review that when it arrives.

However, reason I gave it four stars is the fact that one of the handle grips tore off from the main bag during a routine lift from the ground. I was shocked when it happened because the bag itself looks and feels like it can take a lot of punishment. Other than that it does exactly what it was designed to do.
on November 11, 2013
I have the bag for about 3 months and I used it about 10 times. The strap is starting to rip away from the bag. The bag was not designed to fit the Vanguard GAEMS. The problem is the raised handle of the Vanguard case. The Bag was not designed to support the raised handle. Increasing the height a few inches would fix this issue.

Would I recommend it: No, but they are the only ones that have a bag for the GAEMS.
on May 16, 2015
Excellent quality but if you travel with them they will make you take them apart at the airport.
on October 12, 2013
The vanguard fits right in, and you have an extra bag to spare in the front.
Nice adjustable strap so you can carry it like a laptop bag.

Made of sturdy material (I transport it in a van and have cats & dogs).