Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Generic 6 Pack Compatible PGI-225BK/CLI-226BK/CLI-226C/CLI-226M/CLI-226Y/CLI-226GY compatible ink cartridges with chips for Canon Pixma MG6120/MG6220/MG8120/MG8120B/MG8220
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 24, 2012
I found this ink supply for my Canon 6220 printer and wondered if the color would be as consistent as regular Canon ink. I'm very pleased to say that the quality is good and the price is so very affordable! The order came quickly, in perfect condition. I will be ordering regularly since I print photo cards as part of our photography business.
88 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2012
An excellent bargain for less than $5.00 for the complete set; I bought two sets and even with the shipping ($4.00) the total cost was far below what one set would cost elsewhere.

Also, the merchandise arrived before the email saying it had shipped arrived.

After that, it was just peel the tape and pop the cartridge(s) in to make my printer happy again!

I would heartily recommend this vendor and this product to anyone who is interested.
on November 15, 2012
You can't beat the price but it's worth buying a few more than you need because they don't all work. It is still much cheaper than buying the original Canon cartridges.
on November 9, 2012
This pack of ink cartridges was purchased for the Canon Pixma MG6220 All-in-one printer. The Canon printer replaces the Epson printer that I had previousy and I have to say that this is a huge improvement over the Epson. Anyway, I bought these inks through Amazon's vendor Super Supply Base for $13.49 which works out to be around $3.00 per cartridge. A great bargain and the delivery was very fast. I also purchased the Canon printer from Amazon and saved money on that as well. It is a fabulous printer and I have NO complaints. Prints color images like a professional photo lab.
Canon has added a new grey ink to its arsenal and be sure to order that whenever ordering ink for the MG6220.
on November 2, 2012
Bought a set of these when I purchased a new Canon Pixma from Amazon. (Saw the "customers also frequently purchase" ad at the bottom of the Amazon page.) Replaced all cartridges (first time to replace any cartridges on this new printer) this week but the black, magenta and yellow don't work. I cleaned the print heads and then did a deep clean. No change: no magenta, yellow or black ink. Save your money.
66 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2013
When I replaced my old printer with a new Canon, the cost of the ink cartridges was a major concern. Then I saw these on Amazon, and the reviews were good enough that I bought a set at the same time as the printer. After several months, my printer finally needed new ink, and I had a chance to use these. The first one did splash some ink on my fingers when I opened it, so for the next one I took some precautions. I put on rubber gloves, and laid down a paper towel in front of the printer. All for naught. By pulling off the tape first before twisting off the orange cover, and then removing the orange cover verrrrry slowly, I had no spillage and was able to install the new cartridge quickly and easily. The new cartridges print just as well as the factory ones, at roughly one eighth the cost. I'm going to order some more right now.
on February 15, 2013
I just opened three cartridges and two of the three dripped all over the place. Ink was just pouring out of them. My hands are now covered in black ink and I barely managed to keep it off of the carpet. Needless to say, I'm not too impressed.

Update: I'm now wondering if part of the problem was our elevation. I'm at 7,500'. This never caused any problems with the Canon cartridges but it may have been part of the problem with these and so many not reflect their performance in normal settings. Also, the company quickly sent me replacement cartridges and provided good communication.
on January 5, 2013
I didn't believe the other bad reviews....the first set I bought seemed to be ok. So, I bought a second set. Ink everywhere when I opened. Looks like crap when printing. Seems to print every other column.....they are cheap but if you really don't care about how your print out looks these still suck. Bad buy. Test for yourself. I have ink all over my left hand, my cat stepped in the ink puddle that hit the floor and my hilarious kitty tracks all over my desk....I guess the experience wasn't all bad....;-)
on February 16, 2013
The ink works well in my Canon MG6220.
For the price it is great. For pictures it does a very good job.
I will purchase again and recomend to my friends who need ink for regular everyday use.
This ink saves alot of money. Great way to save a lot of cash!
Only thing I would recommend is opening the cartridge over the garbage can as they are completely full.
Thank you for reading my review, hope it helps you in your selection.
on April 30, 2013
I received these a few weeks ago. They work fine except for the gray cartridge which was not accepted by my printer. I decided not to contact the company as the rest worked and they were incredibly cheap. I will end up buying a separate gray or may buy another set and see if it works. Given the price I will try it again. Like anything in this category, it's worth a try.

UPDATE: ordered another set (at the price I couldn't resist). These all work fine. Clearly it's a gamble, but one that's paid off.