5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Photo Album!!!
Published on September 29, 2011 by Almond Cookie

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed...
While this album does hold a lot of pictures, it is very cheaply made. The plastic is very thin and flimsy. The plastic broke on several pages as I very gently slid the pictures in. The paper backing for the pages is also very thin and cheaply made. I am really surprised so many people gave this album so many stars.
Published 5 months ago by Cristina Marie Ruffner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Photo Album!!!, September 29, 2011
This review is from: PHOTOS high capacity album holds 500 photos, 10 at a time - page by Burnes - 4x6 (Camera)
This photo album is just what I've been looking for! It's AWESOME! It looks nice in the picture but even better in person. I wanted a photo album that was more modern than what I was used to as a child. This one fills the bill! It has space for 500 4x6 photos. When the album is open, you will see 10 photos at one time. Each page has an arrangement of 3 horizontal spaces near the spine and 2 vertical spaces near the outer edge. The photos slide into pockets and are held securely in place. The pages in the album are white, and a memo area is included between the horizontal and vertical layout. The pages appear to be quite durable - my children, family and friends have enjoyed flipping through them. I fell in love with this photo album and purchased three at one time! It is not refillable. I have already filled one album with photos. I must admit, it is a little heavy when filled, but it's a great relief in knowing that my photographic memories are secure and handsomely displayed. You will not be disappointed with this purchase!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo Album - 500 pics, January 23, 2013
I looked everywhere for Wedding Albums that hold 500 pics and couldn't find any. So I purchased this album and liked it so much that I bought 2 more for gifts. The pages are a little flimsy but my finished product was awesome. I believe the price was reasonable and they were delivered on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, August 16, 2013
Lite Wt. (Los Alamos, NM) - See all my reviews
I needed a photo album that could handle a large number of photos and this one certainly does that. The photo sleeves are not as sturdy as I would have liked, but I think it will hold up over the years with normal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Photo Album, December 13, 2012
This is the perfect gift for my world traveling father. He can fill the whole thing with one trip and have a place to write his thoughts about the pictures.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed..., July 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PHOTO ALBUM !, June 16, 2014
I went to India and took almost 500 photos. When I came home, I looked everywhere I went for a NICE and a Sturdy Album to hold 500 photos. Hardly any stores have decent albums anymore, not to mention, nice ones. Therefore, I went to Amazon, and narrowed done to precisely what I wanted, and found this one. There was even an Awesome Bonus with this Album.....it had photo slots for vertical AND horizontal pictures !! I've never seen one like that !!!!! I purchased two and am planning on buying more. WOW I'm Loving these Albums....they're Perfectly what I wanted !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, June 20, 2014
I needed a large volume photo album for all my honeymoon photos. This album did the job I needed. It'll do. It's not the highest quality and the covers' material is pretty cheap. I'm careful with my things so the album will last but, for those of you not so gentle with your property, this album won't last super long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, January 17, 2013
Overall this product is exactly as described. I felt the sleves for the pictures were a little flimsy. Overtime time the pics will probabaly begin to slip out. I also think the seller is charging way to much in shipping. Granted the shipping methods were excellent, but it's a photo album not a flat screen TV!

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo album, February 20, 2013
Good quality album will hold a lot of pictures and has a nice memo area for picture descriptions once they are inserted.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!, April 3, 2014
I love this photo albums. I recently went to China for 17 days and of course I took a million and one pictures. It was great fun to relive the trip as I organized and made notations beside the pictures. Maybe some pages could be added that are all horizontal slots and all vertical slots. Other than that, I love my 2 photo albums.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›