Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on May 10, 2014
Do your research on Phytoceramides and you will be intrigued. Try them for 4 - 6 weeks and you will be pleasantly surprised. My results have been incredible! After about 3 weeks I thought I was seeing a difference but then my friends, coworkers, and boyfriend of 6+ years started making comments and asking questions; "Did you change make-up?", "Are you doing something different for your skin?" , "Your skin looks great!" were the most popular. Of course I told them about Phytomcerimides by Epicura and several are now taking the supplement themselves. The great thing is that, although it is most noticeable on your face because that is where you look and the thing everyone else sees first, but it helps the skin over your entire body! I don't endorse many skin products but this is one I will definitely stick with.
on February 15, 2014
I laid out in the sun too much when I was younger and as a result I have a lot of lines and wrinkles. This natural anti-aging skin care has been a wonder and removed many of my lines and wrinkles already. It works so fast and my skin is firm like it used to be and i have also noticed that it is also very plump.I have tried a lot of anti aging products but this is by far the one product that has had the quickest and longest lasting result.
on February 24, 2014
Being a middle age women, I'm on an never ending quest to preserve my skin and complexion. I've tried more creams and serums than i can count. Some work really well. However, I know skin nourishment is also from within. So when I heard Dr. Oz talking about plant derived ceramides, it really made sense to me. This product works well. I like how I get a full recommended dosage of 350mg and also has vitamins. In about 2 weeks, I started noticing my eye lines disappearing. I am so happy! My eye are the worst, really puffy sometimes. I also notice my skin feeling more plump, especially my chin and cheeks area where it's usually dry. It just feels more moist overall. I love it. My husband noticed a difference and wants to try it. I'm stocking up on ReGen for sure. Thanks for a ggreat product!
on June 4, 2014
Hi Mia,
This is my second order of your product. I have already used it for 50 days and am thrilled at the difference in my skin. I have also showed your product to my holistic physician and my aesthetician and they are both amazed at the changes in my skin. We have been working on it for over 5 years and in 60 days the difference with your product is immeasurable!! I'm 53 and feel like I've lost 15 years off of my face!! No complaints there!!
Thanks so much for making this product and let me know if I can do anything further. I am an RN and have problems with cystic acne which it has also helped!!
on April 22, 2014
Best brand for phytoceramides EVER!! The dosage is 350mg (which is the recommended dosage for results) - I have only been using the product for a couple of weeks now and already see a " plumping " effect on my skin.... Loving the results!!!
on June 4, 2014
I recently got this product for my husband and I. Although, my husband has not used it yet, I know that he sees that I am happy with the results I got from this product. He even recently commented on how nice my skin looks. Even though it is not a miracle face lift, it does help improve skin. One of the reasons why I decided to give it a try was because of the money back guarantee. Previously, I have been disappointed in products that do not have that option. Another great thing about this product is that I got a free eBook! Who doesn't love free extras?
on March 12, 2014
I was given this product so I could test it, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised by it. I definitely noticed that once I started taking this product, my skin felt more hydrated than usual. I had a healthy glow to my skin that a couple of my friends even commented on. I would buy this product because I think it is a great value. I especially love that it has non-GMO, vegan ingredients. I definitely recommend this!
on April 25, 2014
I have taken this for about 2 plus weeks and have noticed "perhaps" a slight change in the skin. I think one has to continue to take this to see a noticeable improvement. I shall continue to do so.
on April 27, 2014
It didn't take long for me to see the effects of this supplement. My skin became smoother and softer and started doing this "glowing" thing that several people mentioned - even people who don't tend to notice that type of thing would say something to me! I really love what it has done for my skin, the only thing I am worried about is, what will happen when I stop taking it?? I would definitively give this a try. It is reasonably priced and the effects are quickly achieved.
on February 24, 2015
I have been taking Regen for 6 months. My regimen has been cleaning my face with ROC facial cleansing discs, using Rose toner afterwards and then applying both Vit C serum and Niacinamide serum (all from InstaNatural). I started Regen after being on the Vit C serum and Niacinamide for several months. Vit C and Niacinamide enhanced my skin and then the improvement leveled off. When I began taking Regen there was a notable improvement in my skin's moisture and thickness and the nagging facial lines became even less noticeable. With aging skin this was one of my main goals towards improvement. I actually saw about 10 yrs off my facial appearance!
I compared the other phytoceramide products and this one has the highest amount for the better price. I am going to continue using the Regen. So far my skin is maintaining and I am liking the improvements. I have been seeking actual skin improvement not just to fill in wrinkles and lines. I have found that improvement through Regen.