|Price:||$10.36 ($0.12 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.94 (32%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
PHion Balance Diagnostic Ph Test Strips, 4.5 - 9.0 ph Range, 90-Count
- Super-sensitive pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips give you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are
- No guesswork. Because pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips measure tight 0.25 increments, youll know exactly what your pH is
- Unlike regular pH paper, the pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips' dual pad indicator is super easy to read
- Versatile. pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips can test both urine and saliva to give you the most complete picture of your pH
- Economical. pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips are more accurate, more versatile, and easier to read than litmus paper, yet theyre surprisingly affordable
- Super sensitive and accurate
- Easier to read than litmus paper
- Gives you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are
- Measure tight 0.25 increments to know exactly what your pH is
- Can test both urine and saliva to give you the most complete picture of your pH
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if nursing or pregnant.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
They do work with urine or saliva, but you cannot test them using water or other solutions.
The product information on this should be updated to clarify this issue. There are several negative reviews where people think the strips do not work because there is no warning in the product information that the strips cannot be tested with water or similar solutions.
i immediately ordered these strips, first thing the morning after receiving the strips, tested urine was 6.5.....
every morning result was the same 6.5...
two subsequent diagnostic lab tests in the weeks that followed, with no treatment to cure an elevated ph, showed a ph of 6.5 exactly what these strips had told me.....
if you need to check your ph, these strips really work.
Although it says in the booklet that comes with them that the acid levels should be around 6.5 for urine, I find that with my IC a level closer to 7 or just slightly above keeps my flares at bay.
I find that the price here on Amazon is at least 5 dollars cheaper than on pHion's own website. A very good product for a decent price.
Elecia Windmeyer, MO
Which box do I read then? (my question) "Well, you would read the box with the lower Ph reading, I guess." (their answer).
Do you have someone there who actually understands this product and how it works? (my question) "I can take down your name and phone number and have a product specialist call you back." (their answer)
My advice: Get a Ph strip that actually works and save yourself all this hassle.
Poor product, poor customer support!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A fast and easy way to test your PH levels. These strips will change color depending on where your urine is located in terms of PH. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Alphonse
Worked for what I needed them for. Results came up quickly & were easier to read than other ph test strips I've triedPublished 1 month ago by Skylar Aspen Ross