Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 22, 2011
I purchased this mattress for my 4 year old daughter when we switched her over from her toddler bed, which she really outgrew, to a twin bed.
We followed the instructions and reviews and unrolled the mattress that came vacuum sealed and rolled, 2 days before we received the bed and let it air out and expand. In reality, this took only several hours until the mattress fully expanded to it's full size.
It came nicely wrapped and rolled and there was another plastic wrap around the entire thing, very handy for when we had it lying on top of a guest bed overnight before the bed came in.
I was pleasantly surprised with this mattress overall. The bottom is a non-skid rubberish material which is really handy, the velour cover is really nice and well made, and it feels really luxurious. The mattress really doesn't weigh much and is so easy to move and turn and put sheets on.
It also feels extremely comfortable and nicely made, my daughter is ecstatic and now my 9 year old son is also asking for the same type mattress!
I highly recommend this mattress, I think I am going to send my daughter to sleep with her dad some night so I can try it myself :-)
Very very well made and nicely shipped and wrapped. Definitely an excellent buy.
on May 30, 2012
We just bought a "big girl bed" for my 4 year old. We have a Tempurpedic mattress and my son and husband have asthma. I wanted my daughter to have her own memory foam type mattress to reduce dust mites. It came in really cool packaging which made it easy to open in her room. It completely opened in less than 2 hours and the "smell" that many people talk about was gone within a few hours. I remember the bed my husband and I bought smelled for WEEKS.
I have accidentally fallen asleep on her mattress several times...it is so comfortable I have ordered another one for her pull out trundle too...
on October 16, 2011
I have used the genuine article; a Tempurpedic memory foam mattress for a few years and like it a lot, but wanted something less expensive for my 6yo's bed and bedroom upgrade.

For this sort of price, I don't see why anyone would buy a traditional spring mattress given the choice. I've fallen asleep on this kid's mattress, and it's very nice.
on July 9, 2010
I needed to find a 7" matterss for a bed for my 3 year old. Regular mattresses can harbor dust mites. Memory foam mattresses are great for allergies but they are so expensive! This mattress is perfect! Great value! In came to my door in just a few days. It was rolled up like a sleeping bag. I was wondering how it was supposed to work in a twin bed! I was amazed when it was unrolled. It is surprisingly firm with just a little bit of that memory foam give. A word of caution: It does come with that "memory foam" smell. The instructions say it is safe after two hours but I recommend letting it air out for a week or so. It does come with a very nice soft cover. Shame to put sheets over it.
on March 18, 2013
This mattress arrived just as expected. It is super soft and comfy. My 2-year old loves it! The pink color is wonderful and I hated to cover it up with a sheet. I would definitely recommend this bed to anyone.
on January 30, 2011
i used this for a trundle mattress. It works great and it is more comfortable then the normal trundle mattresses. Dads can sleep on this and fall asleep.

i recommend this product.
on May 20, 2013
The product is great, my 4yr old loves her pink (princess)
as she calls it. Mattress. Only thing is the the smell of the foam, and had to set out for a few days.
on January 9, 2013
Daughter loves this bed.. up until we got this she always wanted to sleep with my wife and i.. now she doesnt want to get out of HER bed!!!
on March 23, 2010
I bought two of these mattresses for my girls' new bedroom set. They love them and they are super comfy! The mattress cover that they come with is super soft, it's almost a shame to have to put sheets on them! I don't know what else to say other than my girls, who are almost 5 & 6, just love them and are very excited about their new "big girl beds"!