5.0 out of 5 stars Back to basics and lovin' it!
My 4 year old picked this one himself. He has other Playmobile sets but he has been spending more time with this one. His older brother, 7 year old, likes it too. They love the tree house, especially, and all the little critters. No batteries and 100% creative play - love it!
Published on August 17, 2008 by K. Cornett

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but constantly falls apart
Published on January 19, 2010 by Reader 200

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to basics and lovin' it!, August 17, 2008
K. Cornett (Laguna Niguel, CA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but constantly falls apart, January 19, 2010
Reader 200 (N. CA, United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playmobil Forest Lodge (Toy)
This toy came in pieces that we put together for our daughter. It was time consuming with lots of little pieces and pages of directions to get things just right, but that was okay the first time. The problem with this toy is that it doesn't stay together. Every time my daughter plays with it, the walls and roof of the out building (and less frequently the main house) and the branches of the tree all fall off. My daughter isn't that hard on it and we keep it on a special table for just her 'world-building' toys. (we are also not idiots, unless there was supposed to be a container of glue that was missing in our package, we put it together correctly) Considering how expensive it was, I'd expect a little better of a design.

She does love it and plays with it a lot. And it isn't that the pieces are not quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Playmobil Forest Lodge (Toy)
My five year old loves this play set. He is very into animals and this set has several. He also loves deer so the deer with the leg bandage was his favorite. This toy has lots of VERY small pieces so I have sit down and play with him since we have a busy 2 year old. I would recommend this play set for older children. It will keep them busy for a long time and is made very well. It encourages the use of children's imaginative and expressive skills. We just love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toy We've Ever Bought!, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Playmobil Forest Lodge (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 year-old being unaware of Playmobil and thinking it was some kind of dollhouse. When I opened it all the little pieces and assembly were a little daunting but it came together quickly because the directions are so clear and the pieces fit together so well. It is so much cooler and more dynamic than a dollhouse! My daughter went NUTS for this and named it "Moose Lodge" because of the moose head on the cabin. She loves the birds especially the woodpecker, all the animals, the kids and milk bottles. She would get up at 5 am to play with it! Over the years we've added more sets and now have a Playmobil universe but it all began with Moose Lodge and my daughter still plays with it at 4. It is the single best toy investment we've ever made!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Playmobil Sets for children over 5...., May 16, 2010
This review is from: Playmobil Forest Lodge (Toy)
We have two girls (ages 9 and 6) and they both love Playmobil sets. We have collected quite a few sets over the years and this one is hands-down, their favorite one. We got it recently for our younger daughter, for her 6th birthday,and this is her favorite toy in the house ! It did take awhile to put together (they will need your help) as there are a lot of small pieces (e.g. emergency kit/sack comes with a needle, antiseptic cream ETC). But as far as sturdiness goes, we have not had to reassemble the lodge at all. I will caution that due to the high # of small pieces, I would NOT recommend this for a child under 5/6 years of age. But it is a truly wonderful set, filled with an entire village worth of people, animals, tools, that will light up your child's imagination. The other day, my daughter staged a 15-minute impromptu play for me using this set ! The details are amazing and your child will be thrilled with this Forest Lodge Set. And considering how some of the small sets cost $20, I think this is a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best toys you can buy!, July 17, 2008
This review is from: Playmobil Forest Lodge (Toy)
In a day where kids toys are full of batteries and things that make noises this is a toy full of simple color and imagination!! My kids spend endless hours playing with playmobil toys and love them all. I have NEVER bought a toy from this company my kids didn't like. If your desire is for your kids to return to innocence and use their imaginations then this a great place to start!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Pieces and Lots of Fun!, September 11, 2008
Length:: 9:55 Mins

The Playmobil Forest Lodge comes with lots of different pieces making for lots of pretend play fun. Fun and easy to put together, this Playmobil set will be a great addition to any child's toy collection.[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Money, January 18, 2012
This review is from: Playmobil Forest Lodge (Toy)
I bought this for my 9 year old son. I thought that it was to young for him and hesitated buying due to the price. He has played with this toy everyday since xmas. He also has built additional building out od cardboard boxes and made additional accessories. He has the booklet that came in the box with the whole collection and looks at that before he goes to bed so he can dream about the next set that he is going to get.

This was an excellent value for the price. As for durability we had problems with the porch railing not staying on. I fixed the problem with a little super glue as we have no reason to have to take the thing apart. I would recommend gluing the whole thing as you put it together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves It!, January 30, 2010
My son received this for Christmas. He has since received more Playmobil for his birthday. It is very durable. There are lots of little pieces that hopefully don't get lost, but overall lots of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, March 25, 2010
This review is from: Playmobil Forest Lodge (Toy)
We got this house for my daughter when she turned 3 years old. Playmobil is a very educational brand and their stuff will last through many kids and even generations. I still have things from when I was little and even my sibling that are 10 years older than me. All the playmobiltoys create lots of imagination and I love listening to my daughter when she plays with all the figures, animals and more. It takes a little bit of practice and every playmobil toy needs to be put together but that's only more fun for mum and dad. It really didn't take very long to put this house together at all (20mins max).Its great how big of a variety she can have with playmobil, and sometimes you can buy them something small and it opens a whole new world of imagination. I can only recommend any playmobil stuff and hope it will become more and more popular in the states !

Playmobil Forest Lodge