5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful toy!
Published on December 29, 2007 by Maryboo

3.0 out of 5 stars fun toy but falls apart VERY easily
Published on February 12, 2008 by Jenny Barham

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful toy!, December 29, 2007
I was so impressed by this toy after receiving & putting it together that I bought more playmobil toys. There is assembly required - clear windows have to be popped in, as well as wheels, tail, wings, seats, bathroom, & doors. Our 4 y.o. grandson loved the opening toilet lid. All the passengers & pilot had to use the toilet & wash their hands before being seated! The nose-wheel turns so the plane easily pushes & turns on the floor/carpet before taking off. I removed the tail to pack the plane for shipping to our grandson's home & was afraid I'd break it because it stays together so well, but it didn't break even though it was very hard to pull off. The people from other Playmobil toys are interchangeable, so also got to ride on the plane (as well as a doghouse w/dogs in the cargo bay). The top of the plane lifts off & a large cargo bay door opens for easy access to the inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars fun toy but falls apart VERY easily, February 12, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playmobil Jet Plane (Toy)
WE bought this for Christmas for our 2 1/2 year old. He absolutely loves it and its great for stimulating his imagination. However, we have to put it together all over again almost every time he plays with it. It is pretty big for a 2 year old. The parts are constantly falling apart and I must say are easy to put back on, but why buy a toy that you constantly have to work on. I would HIGHLY recommend this plane for any child 4 and up, its a beautiful, big plane with all kind of nooks and crannies, but its not worth your efforts to buy this for any child younger than 4 because you will constantly be putting the pieces back together.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a great toy, but the newer design has flaws, August 3, 2008
I bought the Playmobil plane for my sons at Christmas and it's been a toy that they come back to again and again. Lots of little details have been put in so that it's really fun to play with. The plan has seats for a pilot and co-pilot, seating for 5 passengers, the cutest little toilet with a basin and even a roll of toilet paper and a separate cargo area.

As with all the Playmobil toys there is some assembly required and this was surprisingly complicated for such an apparently simple toy. Putting the windows in was a little tricky, but easy enough once you got the knack of it.

One problem with the plane is that the wheels and the engines don't stay on very well. They fall off ALL the time. While they're easy enough to put back on, it's annoying. The other thing that I don't like about the plane is that it's so large and it doesn't really break down to be stored away. (The wings come off as one large piece, but the main body is still very long). We've ended up keeping it in the garage because it was too large to store on any of my son's shelves or even in a storage crate.

Otherwise it's a great toy. Add the airport and you'll keep them happy for hours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Toy...Wish it stayed together better!, September 26, 2009
This review is from: Playmobil Jet Plane (Toy)
I bought this airplane for my 4-year old for his birthday in December. It really is the cutest toy ever. We had so much fun putting it together, assembling the little bathroom, and putting all of the passengers inside. The bathroom is absolutely the coolest thing ever! It has every little detail, even a little roll of toilet paper. My son loves this toy. I have one big complaint, however, and maybe it is a design flaw with the latest version, but the wings, engines, and wheels constantly pop off the body of the plane. After reading other reviews, it appears that maybe these come off to make it easier to store, but it is really annoying. Even though he loves it, my son doesn't play with it very often because he gets frustrated that it comes apart so easily. He always says "Why is it broken?" I am always looking for the small engines and wheels so I can put them back on. I am tempted to just glue them in, but I can't imagine why they were made to come off so easily. I probably wouldn't have bought this toy if I had known that, it is too expensive to just keep on the shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars The toy that stole Christmas, March 2, 2009
This review is from: Playmobil Jet Plane (Toy)
My brother purchased this toy for my 3.5 year old son for the holidays. My son opened up this plane and was totally disinterested in all other toys for the next few weeks. He even brought this plane to bed with him, or attempted to, the plane is too big to fit into bed with him. Thus the only problem with this plane--it is a bit too big. He has taken the wings off and just plays with the fuselage. When the whole plane it together, he does not have the strength to pick it up and frequently land it and have it take off, which is something he does constantly with small matchbox planes.

Overall, I am very impressed with the plane. I am writing this two months after the holidays and it still is an often used toy of his. Although the plane is constantly being put together and taken apart to adjust the size, so far it has held up well. He loves opening the doors and loading the plane. The removal top is never on the plane, but all passengers and luggage must enter through the doors per his insistence.

I would certainly purchase this for another little boy who liked planes. I do not recommend many toys, but this one is one of the few really hit the mark for our family.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves this plane!, December 28, 2008
My daughter wanted an airplane for her Polly Pocket collection. This is the only plane I found that had multi-uses and she loves it. The in-plane lavatory is too cute, especially the toilet paper!!!
She's had so much fun with the figures that came with the plane, poor Polly hasn't even had a flight on it yet.
Easy to assemble, only a couple of stickers to apply, which weren't a problem. Most difficult part was popping in the windows; just a tad bit time consuming.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most awesome toy ever, August 26, 2008
We got this plane for my son, who has mild autism, for his 5th birthday. He is totally fascinated by it and plays for hours, encourages his imagination, a difficul thing for him and carries the plnae to pretend flying. He loves looking through the windows and doors, loves the wheel suitcase and puts teh dolls to seat and in the potty that is so detailed.
One part was missing but I called the 1800 number and they will send it at no cost, good customer service.
Overall it is worth every penny, [...] at the Learning store, but so far his favorite toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart too easily, May 24, 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playmobil Jet Plane (Toy)
A little time consuming to put together, but easy to follow instructions, and the details of the airplane are great. I was thrilled about this purchase, until 2 min into playing, the wings snapped off and the tail, and one of the engines. Pieces constantly come off so often and so easily that we've finally stopped trying to keep it all together and my son never plays with it as an airplane, though he does play with some of the parts... not quite what I was hoping for. I supposed we could put it back together and use superglue. Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars playmobile, March 21, 2008
This review is from: Playmobil Jet Plane (Toy)
I bought this plane as well as the heliocopter for my grandson's fourth birthday. He absolutely loves to play with planes and copters. His older brother who is 11 put both together for him. He had them together in less than an hour for both. They both love it. It is sturdy and has room for plenty of imagination. Great toys. I love playmobile products

5.0 out of 5 stars my 3 year old loves it, October 27, 2007
This review is from: Playmobil Jet Plane (Toy)
The plane is huge.My son loves it, it's sturdy like other playmobil toys,hi has whole collection from playmobil did not brake any of them yet.

Playmobil Jet Plane