5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny! Many hours of play!
Published on December 26, 2009 by Italy 78

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational
Published on December 29, 2009 by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny! Many hours of play!, December 26, 2009
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
I purchased this Playmobil Vet Clinic for my seven year old. Now, I have purchased Playmobil before (I actually grew up playing with Playmobil myself) and I felt confident that this would be a great toy. Well, my confidence was well placed since this Vet Clinic is fantastic! So many details and accessories come with it that I think kids will spend hours just going through every single one of them. My daughter LOVES this Vet Clinic. I would recommend considering purchasing the add on Vet Clinic Operating Room also since it adds on to the original vet clinic really nicely and really expands options of play. Worth the money, truly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, December 29, 2009
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
I bought this for my 7y.o. daughter who is crazy about animals and wants to become a veterinarian...there are a lot of animals in the package which is great (no need to buy extra), also the whole clinic needs to be assembled with an adult help it was fairly easy for her and made her think like an engineer :)...she built it by herself and was very proud. Lots of details were put in it which allows her to play "for real".
I have never been disappointed by Playmobil....i had some when i was little (a long time ago :)) and there are very durable toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing attention to detail, December 3, 2009
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
My four year old daughter will play with this for years to come. The attention to detail is wonderful and allows for lots of imaginary play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages!!!, November 2, 2010
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
I bought this for my 10 and 9 year old daughters they enjoyed the vet set so much! Though one is not into animals as much as the other this was fun for them both.

4.0 out of 5 stars Animal Clinic, January 28, 2011
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
I bought this Animal Clinic as a gift for my granddaughter who is nine. She was very excited so we started putting it together as soon as she opened it. It was fun to do and the pieces are really cute and make sense. It is fun for both of us to play with. I expect she will enjoy it for some time. I am considering adding more sets to go with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for animal lovers!, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
My 7 year old daughter loves animals, and she plays endlessly with this clinic. We have bought other figures separately (penguins, pandas, etc.), and she is on her way to assembling a huge collection. Very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the animal over, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
This is a great addition to the playmobile vet center. Travels well and is great for either boys or girls. Plus it is a keeper for the future children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparks Imagination, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
Very fun set. My 4 year old loves it. She is an animal lover. She doesn't totally get the concept of an animal clinic or all the accessories, but she likes to care for the animals and put the birds in the tree. We got the pet store and bunny hutch, too, and she loves to put the animals in their beds and cages and feed them. Thought the small parts would tick her off, but she manages them ok. This is great quality, leading up to Xmas her and her sister broke 10 ornaments, and so far, none of these pieces have ended up in mom's repair shop. Some of the parts I just put away until she is older. She will sit and play with this for at least an hour and her imagination lights up - it is priceless, precious, and makes me so happy to see her compassion in her play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
My five-year-old dreams of becoming a vet some day. The pieces are very tiny, so we have to put them in a box when her little sister is awake, but it's a nice quiet time activity when the baby is asleep. She spends most of the time setting up and arranging the pieces, rather than treating animal patients, but she seems to like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 5 yr old granddaughter loved it, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Animal Clinic (Toy)
It all arrived well packed even though the package took some abuse. All the parts were there (217? of them). It did take my granddaughter an me about two hours to put it all together properly, but it was well worth the time spent. She played with it for hours, and I believe she will play with it for many hours to come. She has her heart set on being a vet when she gets older.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›